8 replies to this topic

#1 rimaki

rimaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed ;)

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:43 AM

So I can get a second character I was curious what everyone else does. I assume people get the opposite gender maybe ,but I was leaning to maybe another character whos a different race maybe? I am not sure wanted to see what people here do mostly. I have my original which is a white guy whos part incubus ,so what if I did another guy whos maybe part something else and is another race for rp purpose? Does it seem cheesy or lame to some people to do that? Or do very few people have alts?

#2 analiza

analiza

Weatherangel :p

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,356 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:00 AM

you don`t need two or three character... for what ? .. be yourself :) kiss

• chloe, darkangel, Cordelia and 3 others like this

#3 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:27 AM

Tons have them and while its true a good number have both genders its whatever you want. You may get alot people acting like its offensive Thats you are even considering it but rest assured most of them have alts too. Just do what you want, its your xgold.
  • violetvv likes this

#4 gammareh

gammareh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location777, Ocean Drive

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:51 AM

....and if you decide to stick to one avi, get yourself some photo slots :-))

a profile and the gallery is so much more often clicked on than you can imagine.

#5 Guest_R!ck_*

Guest_R!ck_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

I have a better idea: you can marry with 10000 XGold. Then you have to save again 5000 XGold and you can divorce again. The most ppl in chat make it like that:D

#6 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:41 AM

I have all 3 slots filled, have had the same ones for like 2 years now, got them when they were free.

I hardly ever use them, one has never seen anywhere but the inside of my room.

Depends on you, but I have enough trouble trying to keep up with what goes on with one to even bother trying a new game with another.

My advise, save it, you never know what you might need it for later.

• chaostika, jameis, ChiK73 and 1 other like this

#7 violetvv

violetvv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the US

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

A feature I've always wanted was an "offline mode", as in being able to be in a room and having only those people in the same place as me to interact with.

But since something like that feels far in the future, what I did for a second AVI was to recreate my original one with an extra letter added, as in VioletV and VioletaV.

I log in as the first to see who's online, then as the second once I've found someplace to be.

But, that's me, and what I needed to get out of the game. I'd recommend you figure out you want to get out of the game and create an extra AVI accordingly ;) Have tons of fun! (Which is the point of it!)

#8 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

you don`t need two or three character... for what ? .. be yourself :) kiss

For what!? C'mon Ana , for the roleplay sweet heart ;) or useful to stay away of drama

• Elenn and ffan like this

#9 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:38 PM

Actually, i always wanted and needed only [1 x primary main avi - my tika] in my first year here - but as our beloved ErikaSpencer

e2_small.jpg?id=59917604

e1_small.jpg?id=59917609

on the beach in my starting year once told me - and i hope shes ok n doing fine - where was I? ah yes: then she said

Spoiler

tumblr_o1faphQ6mZ1twcj5xo3_540.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users