#1 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

I am sorry for my English language, in some places it can be very terrible. It is not my mother one, so I hope you will enjoy my history anyway  :wub:

I remember first day when I just downloaded 3DX Chat game on my computer and made it working through “PlayOnMac”, because I am using obviously iMac. It was 7th of April and I spent around 30 minutes in wardrobe – making my avatar and choosing name. I knew what name I wanted, but it was already busy so I had to come up with something. And here we go – MrsCandice joined this amazing and big virtual world. I wore classical blue jeans, white shoes and white t-shirt with application on it – black-haired girl. Well, I looked like that:

oREOO1i.jpg

When I just came first time here, I didn’t know anybody and I felt kind of…lost. I just wandered around and saw how people here are having fun. I should say that I wasn’t in this way where I wanted to fuck with everyone and check more guys. First guy who talked with me was CarphatianWolf and he showed me some bugs on beach and stuff. My first sex here was with him. Time was running and this guy just offered me be in relationship with him. Honestly I was just curious girl and I didn’t want be with someone, so I should deny this offer. I don’t want to talk about details and dramas what was with me and this guy, we are just so different and nothing good from our relationship couldn’t be anyways. I tried to hang out with Russian community here but seems I wasn’t really lucky on good people. Everything I wanted – to have good talk, but they just wanted to fuck with me L I didn’t like it…

In SinClub I met good girl who wore leather clothes – Feuermond. We talked a bit in this day, then in another. But from her I started to love leather clothes and since this day mostly I was using this style. It looked like rock girl, so I like rock music and I liked this how my avi looks.During everything what was going on with me I tried this kind of having sex “cold sex”. Honestly, I didn’t like it, so I never repeated it during my year here. I started to visit different parties and first big party for me was Sinsation 15th of April. I honestly don’t remember if there or not, but I met good guy who became for me very good friend – MichaelSins. We were spending time together like friends – just danced in clubs and stuff. And with him I met in Fresco another guy – Jasonwilldo, who became a friend for me also.

After two weeks in game I had already maybe 15-20 people in my friendlist, with who I talked and spent time just without sex for sure. Somewhere here I met group of people who were hanging out together all time – MissAmy, Justa, JessicaX, Eraphia, Cicerro, FairyDust, Jasmine (and sorry if I forgot someone, I don’t remember honestly). I started talk to them and get to know them better, but only some of them kind of…became my friends. With Cicerro we found one wave of communication from start, so my silly heart felt in love with him, but he was already busy by someone else J

So I didn’t give up and grabbed my good friend MichaelSins, who was my first enemy of trying build relationship in this virtual world. I didn’t know what I wanted in this time, so I just was very silly and our stuff ended very fast, maybe after 1 week since it started, but I lost my friend. It always happens…when you want something more than friendship in the end of relationship you will loose your friend…or find another one in the same person.

When this my relationship ended I met him…Yoda. He was the one guy who listened all my bullshit during hours and he never judged me. We talked by voice as well and were getting know each other better. I didn’t want rush things and make something without clear mind, but alright…we started to date. And then we had amazing wedding – I was really curious about how will be my wedding, so it was really big and we had amazing party and ceremony – thanks everyone who was there.

7f5eJKu.png

1NjORuQ.png

During our start of married relationship I started to visit one rock club – “Angels of Desire”. I came there one time, second, third…And then I started to make music requests to Xanar and we slowly started to talk. I remember…the only one reason why he added me in his friendlist was this “Oh, can I add you in my buddy list so you will always know when club is open and come there?”. Yeah, it was exactly something like that. I started to meet him with SabineWren and Chouun on the beach and we just had talk about his relationship and stuff. Slowly we started to talk and finally I asked him what should I do to be a part of his AoD group. I was prospect and really worried about this 2 weeks…But finally I joined there. I was just a person who hung out with this guys, visited parties. In one day I wanted just to be a DJ. I was a bit excited of fact that I didn’t see no one girl DJ who would stream with voice. And I just thought about that maybe I have good voice for that and started to learn how to stream, how to play music, and what should I do. Thanks so much Eraphia – she helped me a lot with it. And Xanar helped me with his support, he believed in me and let me stream in AoD. First time I streamed was in Yoda’s birthday, I was worrying so much and there I talked my first time. Honestly…my voice was shaking too much, I am not sure someone understood what I was saying there :D But it was funny tho. Since my first check-stream day I started play regular in Angels of Desire rockclub, I really liked it. I met new friends, new fans of me and my voice (ahaha xD) Yoda joined there later too and we played together, we got Wednesday as our day. For that I built first time my “The Pulse” club. Idea came into my head by accident – I just started to build it and spent in 1.0 version of game building it around 70 hours.

During this time I met LovelyBritney, JessUL, SayaX, Sexonheels, Lilac, Serewan. And one good boy who became my good friend – Fubarman. He always was kind to me and was ready to listen my thoughts in any time. I appreciate what you did for me, Fubzi.

Well…about Yoda. As in all relationships we had more dramas and more best days we spent with each other. Everything what I could say about Yoda – he is gentleman. He is very kind guy and it is just pity some of people use his patient for offend him somehow. I really appreciate this time I spent with him. So why our relationship ended you want to ask? Well, in our lives can be hard periods, I just wanted maybe someone a bit younger, like in my age. I wanted to play another games and have something new. I don’t know. It was amazing time and we stayed friends. Now Yoda is the one guy who became my friend in my real life, we can talk about everything, about something very personal and just about bullshit. He is amazing person I ever met here.

As long as our relationship was moving to the end, I was curious about Lycan’s group and decided to join there. I just asked Lussian about it and here we go. Since I was there Lussian became good friend of me, he supported me and we talked a lot. Also, he showed me some tricks of VirtualDJ about what I even didn’t know and shared with me his knowledge about Electro Dance Music. With his help I streamed EDM music for Lycan’s parties and it was amazing time, because I remember how my computer burnt, but I still was excited of how much people listened just me – just silly girl J In this group I met one guy with mysterious name…guess who?

XXDontalktomeXX. I saw him before I joined in Lycans sometimes in AoD club, and he requested some songs for me but really we never talked and I was married in this time. We started to talk by accident – Lycan’s had groupchat in TeamSpeak and I joined there. But…well, it was a bit awkward for me because there were a lot of French people and some of them couldn’t talk in English, so I just listened French language during hours xD And the only one guy with who I felt myself good in it was Jean. I woke up in my early morning to come in TeamSpeak for catch him and Lussian there. We had hours of laugh and I still remember this feelings when we were just laughing there. Me, Lussian, Jean and one girl with name Dorela. I should say that some weeks me and this girl were good friends, but our characters are so different so just there is no way for our friendship J Me and Jean started to spend time together in TeamSpeak and…well, he learnt me to play in Csgo. I was really noob in it, died all the time when he and Fubarman supported me. Mostly I played with Jean, yes. Just whole days we spent time together and were getting closer. But after my relationship with Yoda I honestly didn’t want anything, I just wanted have fun and be free. But this silly guy felt in love with me, so I just accepted open relationship (never try it, you even can’t believe how much dramas it can give you). Why I started date with him? He wrote a song for me and sang it to me in Skype. My heart was melting and…I just decided to try it. I didn’t know how far we can go with it…I can talk about Jean eternal, but in fact I could say just that this guy changed me. He forced me to be good girl and he opened hided pieces of me and forced me to show them. Our first 3 months were hard for both of us because we had a lot of dramas with our friends and just random people. Together we defeated everyone and decided all problems. All time we are together and main thingy in our relationship is – truth. Yeah, it is amazing, you know, when you have relationship with person and everything is opened on your hands – we have nothing to hide.

ltpEX78.jpg

QTTpAKQ.png

Btw, our first party when me and Jean played together was party of Pentagram opening what was hosted by EvilElf. This time I met him we weren’t so close friends, but time makes us closer to each other and I’m glad. Jean joined in AoD and…in some just weeks AoD was closed by more stuff happened in it. I will not tell anything about it, because it was very hard time for me when it happened, and I am sure that not only for me. So I just made my own group – Kingdom of Hearts where I invited my close friends. But by some stuff it was closed, I am too lazy maybe for that and here in 3DX are more groups actually…Like BDSMetal Gang where I was invited by Pernilla, just because me and Jean were hanging out with them during month or so.

In Gang I met good people: Icebox, Pernilla, Vielle, Maron, BreeSummers, Paraplouise, MikeyDee and some another persons. Each of them is good in some stuff :P

Here I would like to write some words about people who I met during my life in 3DX but for some reason I maybe don’t remember how we met (I am leing), but I’m glad to know them:

Sleepwalker – I just took off my quote about butterfly in profile and he wrote me about it. Since that moment we started talk and finally he is one of my closest friends not in 3DX, but in my life. Thank you for coming into my life, Sleepy. I’m glad to know you.

Xanar – Even if we had some bad stuff in past – that’s all stayed just in past. And I just wanted to say that you are good and very kind guy, I love your voice and for me you are #1 DJ in 3DX with sexiest voice J And of course…you are one of my closest friends whatever happened you know that I am here to support you and I always know that I can come to you with everything.

KuroMegami – You are my bright #1 fan of my voice. You can’t imagine how you helped me at start of my DJing, your support really made me feel more better, much self-confidence and stuff. Just thank you, Kuro.

OliU is bright DJ with amazing intros and sexy voice J I talked with you a bit, but it was enough for me to understand how good person you are, at least you are very honest. And I enjoyed our talks.

Jasonfr is a very kind and shy guy here, he has not good English but he has very kind heart and great fantasy for building amazing rooms. I really enjoyed and I am proud of playing there some times J

Lilac is just very good person.

Princey came into my life when I needed support and he gave it to me. He needed support as well and…became just two persons

Eugene, MarkRA, |GLORY| and Takisa my the only Russian friends here with who I talk from time to time. Well, thanks for being normal :D

xZaven is sweet guy with who interesting have talk and who is ready to support me in every moment. Oh yes, and play csgo too J

GayaCookie is my little French sister ^^ I always know I can come to you and ask for support and ask about everything just directly. It was amazing time I played for you 3 hours in my morning, LMAO :D

GammaReh made for me and Jean great photoset thingy in what we spent good time and get amazing pictures. Honestly, for a long time I followed her pictures and was curious how she does that so here we go. She is good girl  :wub:

JessUL is good girl too. I don't remember how we met but I just remember what talks we had and how we do it. I know that I can come to her for support if I need it and she knows she can does the same. It is good to have here just good friends  :rolleyes:

And here is a list of some good people I knew and I know in 3DX – VickisterMeister, LexiKitty, xKittenx, Proxius, MissPlaced, MrDocQ, Sapphires, PoisonMortel, RedMelisande, Palona, Alia&John Rah (they are amazing, believe me), Erdz, AutumnFlower, KushDoll, Mirella, Irionika, Sheperd, Jenzi (this guy is being friendly all time and very greety), Henkie, RobPathfinder, RomanFox&Domonique, Sentra.

I just wanted to say that I’m glad have my friends in real life who I met in 3DX. It is amazing world where you can meet very different people with different lives and it is very interesting to know closer each of them. One more amazing thingy for me was when I won my snapshot and banner contest. I was…really shocked J It gave me more positive emotions and trust in myself.

Important dates:

04/07/16 - first time i joined here.

09/21/16 - get married with Jean

04/18/17 - divorced.

• gizmo, chaostika, Jenzi and 14 others like this

#2 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Don't worry about your English Candice, it is what you write not how you write and anything that is this long, that I bother to read all the way through, must be interesting :)

• chaostika and Candice like this

#3 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

Anniversary-.png

• cdsand and Sven Bømwøllen like this

#4 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:21 PM

[placeholder - soon]

#5 yoda

yoda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

Amazing story.

Thank you for good words about me :). Its really means very much for me.

I wish you a next great years in 3dx with lot of love and fun.

You are unique - always remember about it my best friend.

Kisses and Hugs with love

Y.

• Candice likes this

#6 LexiKitty

LexiKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn Front of you :p

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:30 PM

1+year.jpg.jpg

• Candice likes this

#7 Kyaleah

Kyaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

Happy First Year Candi!  Glad to attend your party!  :)

• Candice likes this

#8 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:35 AM

Thank you very much everyone who was there in my very important day and those who couldn't be for some reasons but their souls were with me. Thanks to those who found force in themselves and read this wall of text I wrote  :wub: And just thanks everyone for making my days in 3DX colorful  :)

• KuroMegami, LexiKitty and Isa like this

#9 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

Nice party. Next time hire a hall ;)

• Candice likes this

#10 KuroMegami

KuroMegami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:04 PM

Well after everything she has been through in this year she now sits at the top as one of the greatest DJ's I have ever had the pleasure of listening to in 3DXChat...and her voice is damn sexy as well.

I shall continue to support you with my constant No.1 fan yells!

I hope this next year goes even better than the last one Candi, happy birthday hon (Even though I am posting this a day or so late)  :P  :)  ;)

• Candice and Kyaleah like this

#11 gammareh

gammareh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Location777, Ocean Drive

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

hey Candi, seems I missed your party :-(

I liked reading your story and it reminded me that I'm not too far away from reaching the 365 myself. Keep on enjoying 3dx, cherish your friendships with the nice people and ignore the idiots :D

Gamma

• KuroMegami, Candice and Atla like this

#12 Candice

Candice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:19 PM

GammaReh made for me and Jean great photoset thingy in what we spent good time and get amazing pictures. Honestly, for a long time I followed her pictures and was curious how she does that so here we go. She is good girl  :wub:

JessUL is good girl too. I don't remember how we met but I just remember what talks we had and how we do it. I know that I can come to her for support if I need it and she knows she can does the same. It is good to have here just good friends  :rolleyes:

I wrote more stuff there and I just forgot to mention two good girls I met here in 3DX and had with them good memories  :wub:

Thank all who could read this what I wrote, I will add in my diary during my next year (what is going now) some memories what I would like to remember.  :huh:

• gammareh likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users