3DXChat Community

All in Subscription Fee?

Athena Starfire

Hi Athena Starfire,

1. you get full access to all the nakedness and sex poses. No restrictions.

2. There is no cash shop. Each gender has a wardrobe. Woman have quite a bit more cloths though. 

3. you get xgold for logging in everyday. Up to 300 if you don't miss a day. You can also buy it with real cash. That is the currency for minor features such as buying a virtual beer, sending a virtual gift with a message, purchasing photo slots for your bio, getting married/ divorced and probably the biggest is extra character slots. You start off with one Avatar. each additional avatar costs 10,000 xgold. You can have 3 max. So choose your name and gender wisely at first. 

That's about it.  20 bucks gets you in. You get two apartments to decorate and invite people to. Can visit others peoples rooms or hang out in the public locations. The xgold stuff is minor. You can enjoy the game without ever even spending any or buying any.

• 4 weeks later...

A month on..Haven't had much drama..did a lot of complete ignores on men that can't read (a profile)

And men who do read it, first words are "One night with me honey, and you won't be lesbian anymore" ... complete ignore

A heads-up men. You are the ones that turned me into a raging lesbian...thank you, never had more fun without you...

and so, from your POV, is it worth the $20 then?

For me, the time being yes... they better make more content or they will lose many.

I don't know if it is worth it to men.

All I can say is give it a shot..its only US$20... you can quit after a month if its not worth it to you

And men who do read it, first words are "One night with me honey, and you won't be lesbian anymore" ... complete ignore

Got a lot of them in little more than 3 years lol . Generally i let them one chance anwsering something like "Of course , dreaming is free" , and if they are too much persistant , they endup in my graveyard ( total ignore ) or as Zombies ( partial ignore ) :D

PS : Additional anwser for the question i hate the most :

Question : Why are you lesbian ? 

Anwser : why are you hetero ?