3DXChat Community

Want to become a DJ?

Gizmo

Chilles, these were great times. And it was really cool! I'm sure every player will confirm this. Achilles is a very good professional in his business.  B)

I hope we get public parties back up in this place like the old days! This is what I would like.

I guess we all would like to have that gizmo - like in [old days] - together in the [new days]. After ["older" DJ's] maybe, eventually, one does not simply know at this spoint -  get beeing a lill less "pissed offed" again, after having seen the final result(s) suddenly - plus - as we in german say: 'Not even an a asskick as a thank you' or so ... just sayn and also only  just jumping into here - cause my Sis is out of likes  *headshot 1.0*

Gizmo if they didn't worry about it Spotify wouldn't change their program to prevent illegal streaming where users can use their Spotify account to broadcast via soundcast, etc. radio tuned also does not have a download button. People can rip from YouTube but guess what? They do not provide the means. But that's the last I'll say on it, you have the answers. I've said my peace everyone has free will to do what they choose right or wrong and nothing about this screams right to me but rock on!

Funny thing!  :D Actually old DJs are welcome too.

Thanks for the suggestion but monthly a GEMA License for 75€ + 50€ GVL + 12cent one time copyright fee for each played song in Public + costs for Legal Content + costs for Server are a bit too costly for a DJ to made 3DXChat better...

I don't know but why should the DJ's Support your Game with Music and a lot Advertising if they get no support back?

Don't understand me wrong because I did it gladly and it was my own mistake...

We did talk one time about a bit support of 3DXChat for the Webcaster Licenses but then was there no reply of 3DX... :huh:

So yet welcome in my world and 3dxchat will learn Music isn't for free, Music costs money, ppl to entertain costs also money.

Edited by Chilles
typos...

It seems to me that not everyone is positive here :)

I do not worry, I will continue to make this game better for you guys!

You can help us if you want.

lol, i feel like a old grandmother in or as a hanging, endlessly repeating, stuck record needle and now im also telln this to U, lol

*headshot 2.0*

alwaysfull_fullpic.jpg

last thing we need now, is also u beeing "pissed off", lol! just only think good now how "it" all actually happend or also got here that "far" and in some other "places" till this very day or, lol, *spanks* like not even at all: a single letter! 

[sry, n yes, ik - thats also a other story n doesnt belong here ... now]!!

gvcczsdff8d5.jpg

tumblr_nbu4xhxX2q1tvifcqo1_400.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

just think, why and what could have been done better and most of all - what also can be done here better for you devs and literally every fuknbody inhere and at also aaaaaaaall other "construction sites" of this game! nearly all people here like and love this game - and now stop beeing a "wuss" *giggls* cause of some "critics" soz, or you think evrything inhere is repeating her, him and itself in 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1d24295959149163c56bcc1ef0ba7eab.gif

if we wouldnt love the game and only all want to make it better!??! *headshot 3.0* Anyway, thats actually also not to laugh (for once), but that gif is just making me do so hahaa however, let the, with a good reason, hot tempered minds, "volcanos" und gemüter after 2 years and "its" final whatever we'll call it - cool down a lill - and till then we all could a lill ... chill 

4741393_opinion-complainers-living-next-

ps: soz for "bluring and merging" subjects and topics - but once we are "here"^^

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ps: soz for "bluring and merging" subjects and topics - but once we are "here"^^

Camden, 3DXChat has no music download button / option. It is not clear what are you afraid of? Are you afraid that someone will record your music? :)

Funny as you addressed this very option when you assured that your newest DJ was able to disable it but now you feign ignorance when you know darn well what I'm speaking of. I can come back with quotes and screens later but I'm on the move.

Oh I did forget one Big Bonus I got also back :lol:

Endless Dramas of each Fake DJ and or YT DJ who got a no of me^^

Endless useless Dramas of Forum Members if I dared to try to handle Dramas fair.

So seen I got as BigBonus a lot haters and costs :lol::D

I want to say sorry to everyone which was treated unfairly by me but unfortunately is it a feature of 3DXChat to trust no one :rolleyes:

Huh ?? :huh: - Mindblown -

I would have way too much to say so I'll keep it short.

This "agreement" file doesn't protect anyone from any liability. Not the members, and certainly not SexGameDevil. There is no identity check requested, nor license check.

Basically I can just write any name I want and submit ? (Maybe I'll steal Tonsil Blaster from Cammy :o )

It's for the company to make sure those technicalities are in order in a professionnal way... and this "agreement", which looks more like a school field trip autorisation form won't protect anyone when/if there is an issue.

Anyway, good luck with whatever this is. :lol: 

Camden, 3DXChat has no music download button / option. It is not clear what are you afraid of? Are you afraid that someone will record your music? :)

And here is a message about downloading. Download button simply does not work.

Hey gizmo, don't know if you will ready this but I test with Alex dll and the download feature has never worked. It simply does not work.

The button to download is there but it's a 'place holder' at the moment, it does nothing.

Peace out!

So guys please stop drama about the music and enjoy 3DX. A new big update is coming... :)

From music in public locations. The warning post had tons but it's been hidden. And yeah the DL button was upcoming and plans posted about it were public. Most know the site by now. To answer your question I'm not afraid as I wouldn't bother licensed or otherwise.

Guest Twiggy

Gizmo, in this thread and others you have said that the music different DJs are supplying is 100% legal.

Example from the "Music in public locations thread"

gizmo

Hey guys, music of our new DJ is 100% legal. Also music of Achilles was 100% legal too.

What you are doing there is assuring your customer base that all the music supplied by these DJs is legal when I am sure you have no idea if it is or not.

The form you are asking people to complete does not indemnify you from responsibility, you still need to be seen to be making every effort to make sure they are legal.

If the music industry decided to take action you would still be the person they would seek to gain any unpaid royalties from.

You have stated several times in these forums that the music played is legal, that can be used against you.

In a court of law you would be asked how you clarified it to be legal and simply asking the DJ if they are would not be accepted.

They would say did you think to contact any royalties agencies to find out the legalities behind supplying a music service.

It would be made obvious in a court that you have made no attempt to clarify what is legal and what is not.

Your forms would be dismissed for what they are, an attempt to throw the blame elsewhere for if it all goes wrong.

Your idea of having people agree to those forms means nothing and does nothing to protect you.

Your quotes in these forums where you say they are legal could be used against you as that is you giving us your customers, your assurance without you having obtained any clarification.

You are allowing amateurs, your customers to just say they are legal without any investigations by you to be sure they are, you are not supplying any guidelines for them to follow to know they are.

If you think that you are covered against any legal action I assure you, you are not.

There are ways you can supply a means for players to DJ inside 3DXChat legally, but it will cost you the royalties due.

You need to do the right thing and start being responsible for the costs of licensing and paying those royalties yourself.

There are services that supply the correct licensing and means to have the correct royalties payed automatically through software that works through SoundCast.

This software checks for the correct Metadata to be present in any music played and if found is recorded to allow that service to pay the royalties owed at the end of each month.

If the correct Metadata is not present the music can not be played.

You can then supply a system where any DJ can play anywhere and be certain they are legal and royalties owing are paid.

But you are the one that needs to register for that service and pay for that service, not every player that wants to try DJing.

All it would take for you to be investigated is for enough reports to be lodged against you, and it appears you have upset enough people in here for there to be a chance that may happen.

You need to be careful and you need to start doing things right.

If they choose to investigate you, they could possibly hit you for unpaid royalties for a number of years.

If you have a system in place that is correct and legal, where the due royalties are being paid, likely they wont bother and also likely no one will report you.

Dear players,

If you want to become a DJ in 3DXChat then please do following steps:

1. Fill in and print out a DJ Agreement
  2. Email your Stream URL and signed DJ Agreement attached (good photo or scan) to support@sexgamedevil.com

Thank you for your participation!

Let's make 3DXChat better together  :wub:

hmm.... let me think over that...

/me reading the "agreement" and pretending to think over that

let me answer this way: no :D

Still out of likes Twiggy - nails it 23.0

tumblr_nwvfvvhItZ1uiekxro1_500.gif

and it seems like, that parts of your loyal, longtime, community members are more concerned, as SGD itself about possible "DaNgerS" and or "Ri$kS". But sure, hell, at the end of the day - "its your game" and your [lawyer|court bills] - Anyway - finally '[X' for close for now] - showers and quickly off on the road und bleibt mal ruhig  B)

Guest Mulan

I will not be signing up either. As Achilles has pointed out, the costs are too high. I purchase all my music legally, but then there is all the streaming licences you have to pay for. Not to mention all the drama that comes with it. So many people have given a lot to this game, designing dances and outfits, DJing in public and user rooms, trying to make the game and community a better place while the game just sits and stagnates with a lack of updates and lack of support for the people who keep this game a place worth coming to. Unfortunately, a lot of those people are leaving and I can't say that I blame them.

I am an optimist, but even I am struggling to see a future in 3DX.

From music in public locations. The warning post had tons but it's been hidden. And yeah the DL button was upcoming and plans posted about it were public. Most know the site by now. To answer your question I'm not afraid as I wouldn't bother licensed or otherwise.

3DXChat has no DL button / option. You are talking about Modded DLL. We accept no responsibility for third-party modifications of our application.

3DXChat has no DL button / option. You are talking about Modded DLL. We accept no responsibility for third-party modifications of our application.

You knew that already but sure thanks for letting us know that you bear no responsibility for mods made to your application. This is really good information.

Chilles, you will not believe, but we have the same Big Bonus every day for the last few years :D

I know that... And for me was there never a reason to leave the other alone!

Sometimes is there are not just good news, also about bad news is it needed to talk about and find a good solution :)

So from what I understand at present:

1. Presently I stream maybe an hour at a time and my current Shoutcast deal is sufficient as it falls under a "fair usage" policy as, say, doing a 70s punk playlist is me playing 70s punk for "education or criticism" purposes.

2. If I then create playlists for streaming (become a 3dx dj) where it plays for long periods of time (over 3 hours) and is looped or I take requests then I start to become a radio station. Whereupon I need licenses.

3. These licenses tend to only cover a few major labels and so I could only play their artists. If I wanted to play a band not covered under a license I'd have to seek their consent to do so. These licenses may only cover certain countries so you may need several.

4. You can write your name as Mickey Mouse and sign X and it's irrelevant as you still formed a contract - eg, offer, consideration and acceptance.

5. Ultimately it's an expensive hobby.

I think it's great that 3dx are giving people the chance to do this, it's just a pity it will cost a lot. Mind you people could group together, but then it's your responsibility to make sure somebody doesn't accidentally slip in the copy of Love Missile F1-11 they downloaded on Napster in 2002.