3DXChat Community

Could we please get confirmation Tgirl poses being fixed?

TashaTight

Have lovers who are Tgirls i occasionally have sex with but sometimes it is a frustration as pose positioning seems bugged, seems only one the person involved can suggest poses that involve oral sex or vaginal without them getting bugged. Then person need to know who that is for each poses, typically for majority it is Tgirl who has to invite the given pose.

If wrong person invite and other accept, wrong person land in pose with a cock/strap on while other dozen have any(Except for Tgirl/Tgirl poses). Then if you try swap to fix problem the dominant role follow change, so cock stay on person who had it in invisible mode, while person who did not have cock has no cock still.

Been pointing it out under shemale thread on suggestion forum and other places before, but nothing has happened. So trying to address the issue here now since i am tired of it, even more so my partners are too who has to deal with it regularly and not just like me while we have sex.

My obvious fix suggestion would be for oral blowjob(cock/strap on) and vaginal penetration poses to have a check, by check i mean poses check for who is wearing strap on or not. Then position one wearing strap on into dominant pose, regardless of who suggest or invite pose. Not a programmer but imagine it just a question of writing some True or False coding to if Girl wear a strap on or not. If you have better solutions in mind great, but can we please have some confirmations it's being looked into being fixed in a future patch?

I haven't come across any problem with it Kimmy. My gripe is that I have to remember which poses not to use because otherwise mine drops off... frustrating and not nice :(

Which is the essence of the problem, Tgirl shouldn't end in wrong position regardless off who suggest the pose, plus her cock should not all sudden disappear either.

As a TG i find the same thing frustrating. Often two tgirls dont have access to 69 position. It seems the devs have options for MF FF and MM but nothing for TG TG. A massive oversight when these options and in fact many more poses available in RLC and SL.

This game has the best graphics, but seems to be limited for sex options. Who knows if the devs will ever pay attention to the paying members.

I am not sure if it will help, but when you met a bug issue of strap/cock not visible when exptected to be, if you click 2 times the position/icon number #2 (first line -right column) of your clothes list, it can fix it.

I do not know if it works the same to make it disapper when you want to remove it.

I do not know of an other shortcut to put on/off the cock/strap but it would be very valuable as I think my tip is a just a bug.