3DXChat Community

International Women's Day!

kibl

"HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY"... in a forum/chat where over 80% of the users are men?!?

Well, I guess there is always something new in here. But I do not want to be a game spoiler and congratulate all REAL WOMEN... Happy Women's day!

the fact that the male world seems to find it necessary to claim something like an International Women's Day makes me want to throw up.

What will we have tomorrow? International Day of the Hedgehog ? So much for Women's Liberation....... I'm definitely not in the mood to celebrate any of these.

"HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY"... in a forum/chat where over 80% of the users are men?!?

Well, I guess there is always something new in here. But I do not want to be a game spoiler and congratulate all REAL WOMEN... Happy Women's day!

what is a REAL WOMAN in your opinion :P

Wishing ALL WOMEN a happy women's day!!!

I wish for a coming year when there will be an International Man day.

....... As it will mean things about power will have be inverted and the world will have again a chance to go in a good direction  which will not happen as long as men will continue capturing the rules of the world.

/me put a helmet and hide under a strong table)

Waiting for this to hopefully happen  : Happy All (in body or in brain) Women's day

To all the women who do all the dirty work that men either can't or won't do, thank you for being there and being so gracious.

To all the women who want to grab their pussyhats and turn today into another George Soros-funded anti-Trump, anti-capitalism rant all I can say is puh-leease clean up after yourselves this time and try not to be a dick about it.

To all the women who do all the dirty work that men either can't or won't do, thank you for being there and being so gracious.

To all the women who want to grab their pussyhats and turn today into another George Soros-funded anti-Trump, anti-capitalism rant all I can say is puh-leease clean up after yourselves this time and try not to be a dick about it.

Have a drink and settle down Bob

jm7onNc.jpg

• 9 months later...

I wish for a coming year when there will be an International Man day.

....... As it will mean things about power will have be inverted and the world will have again a chance to go in a good direction  which will not happen as long as men will continue capturing the rules of the world.

/me put a helmet and hide under a strong table)

Waiting for this to hopefully happen  : Happy All (in body or in brain) Women's day

I think it should be INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE'S DAY without either being WOMEN'S DAY & MEN'S DAY. We must not divide ourselves on physical appearances but on our DEEDS because our deeds speak a lot about ourselves.  Men and women must realize their respective equal roles and strive to complement each other in their shared struggle to improve life. In order to correct the abuse of male dominance, men must concentrate on using their dominant qualities for the good. They must use their strength to protect and preserve the feminine character, helping women realize their true potential in revealing  G-dliness, which the world so desperately needs today.
Learn about what it means to be a man or a woman, about masculine and feminine energy. Learn to live up to your potential, to balance these energies to lead a productive and meaningful life — a G-dly life. And finally, learn to appreciate and respect your male or female counterpart.