8 replies to this topic

#1 rimaki

rimaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed ;)

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

So I know they offer blue and green and can get access to other colors if I wanted to. My question is are they widely accepted or widely frowned upon. From a rp stand point I get the need and honestly love the exotic looks some people have ,but at the same time, how many people think its crazy? I was looking into it and might wanna be exotic ,but not if it makes my experience on the game hellish.

#2 AtsuiKatjiya

AtsuiKatjiya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

well to be on the safe side I'd say pick a color you want then tone it down towards the white until you think people would accept it and at a point that you still like the color if that's possible. I know sounds hard to do but thats my honest taught.

#3 rimaki

rimaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Yah I was leaning to dark purple, or grey for the incubus look or go red for a hellfire demon maybe instead. Just something that isnt human ,but accepted I guess im told its a thing people dont mind ,but I am not sure how truthful that is.

#4 LaylaK

LaylaK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

Hi there,

I have a dark skin rl and when I created my avatar, I tried to match it as close to rl as I could. (wished it worked the other way around too, I'm jealous of my avatar's forms :) )

But anyway, if there's someone in here that doesn't like my skintone, I'll show him my middle finger... just saying ;)

• BrettSmith, gammareh and violetvv like this

#5 BrettSmith

BrettSmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

Hi there,

I have a dark skin rl and when I created my avatar, I tried to match it as close to rl as I could. (wished it worked the other way around too, I'm jealous of my avatar's forms :) )

But anyway, if there's someone in here that doesn't like my skintone, I'll show him my middle finger... just saying ;)

I love your skintone! :)

#6 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:32 PM

i dont think many care about skin color. i remember when all kinds of blue and green avis were running around. wasnt that big of a deal and as someone said ... if they dont like it, fuck em

• violetvv likes this

#7 rimaki

rimaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:41 PM

Ok all makes sense just wanted to know how widely accepted it was from the games core aspect really. You guys have been a lot of help thanks.

#8 Serephi

Serephi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:21 AM

i dont think many care about skin color. i remember when all kinds of blue and green avis were running around. wasnt that big of a deal and as someone said ... if they dont like it, fuck em

Literally~ haha~ nah just kidding... ... ... Or am I?

• RobT likes this

#9 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

Whilst not a problem, I do think you need a strong personality for it to work. See there are a few people with red or blue skin tones and when I see them I do tend to think "uh oh, wacko" until disproven - or proven in my mind by the guy who kept trying to hug me and then told me he was going to shoot us all in the saloon. I know this is just observational, but some of the people who play using the "non normal" skin tones do tend to be a bit off the wall, so, yeah, I think you will be judged and will have to fight to disprove people's initial thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users