3DXChat Community

Colored skin

rimaki

So I know they offer blue and green and can get access to other colors if I wanted to. My question is are they widely accepted or widely frowned upon. From a rp stand point I get the need and honestly love the exotic looks some people have ,but at the same time, how many people think its crazy? I was looking into it and might wanna be exotic ,but not if it makes my experience on the game hellish.

Yah I was leaning to dark purple, or grey for the incubus look or go red for a hellfire demon maybe instead. Just something that isnt human ,but accepted I guess im told its a thing people dont mind ,but I am not sure how truthful that is.

Hi there,

I have a dark skin rl and when I created my avatar, I tried to match it as close to rl as I could. (wished it worked the other way around too, I'm jealous of my avatar's forms :) )

But anyway, if there's someone in here that doesn't like my skintone, I'll show him my middle finger... just saying ;)

Hi there,

I have a dark skin rl and when I created my avatar, I tried to match it as close to rl as I could. (wished it worked the other way around too, I'm jealous of my avatar's forms :) )

But anyway, if there's someone in here that doesn't like my skintone, I'll show him my middle finger... just saying ;)

I love your skintone! :)

i dont think many care about skin color. i remember when all kinds of blue and green avis were running around. wasnt that big of a deal and as someone said ... if they dont like it, fuck em

Literally~ haha~ nah just kidding... ... ... Or am I?

Whilst not a problem, I do think you need a strong personality for it to work. See there are a few people with red or blue skin tones and when I see them I do tend to think "uh oh, wacko" until disproven - or proven in my mind by the guy who kept trying to hug me and then told me he was going to shoot us all in the saloon. I know this is just observational, but some of the people who play using the "non normal" skin tones do tend to be a bit off the wall, so, yeah, I think you will be judged and will have to fight to disprove people's initial thought.