3DXChat Community

Moon & Missy, 1 Year Anniversary

Moon and Missy Invite You All To...

tj2y7hL.jpg

We look forward to sharing this special day with everyone.

Moon and I would like to extend our thanks to Biene for creating the wonderful poster for us, and to DJanes Chloe and Felia for agreeing to provide the music for this event.

red_1489872600.png

shineyourlightonme_127vod0.png

03_dheart_1507jpwx.png

One year ago we were here: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2596-feuermond-missplaced/

Thankfully we still remember all those who helped us becoming a married couple in wonderful ceremony and party event: Eraphia, Biene, CFScotty, BeccaCH, SayaX, Xanar. And of course to our marriage there always belongs our maid of honor Kali'caedi. And as you could already read from Missy one year later it is a pleasure to add Chloe and Felia [update 15. Mar. 2017]for the music and JulianK for official photos[/update] to this list.

Together with my beloved wife ❤Missy❤ I look forward to have the honor to welcome you to our 1 year anniversary party celebration.

03_dheart_1507jpwx.png

One day to go and I'm sssooooo excited.

I hope many of you will be able to help Moon and me celebrate our one year anniversary, to a rocking soundtrack provided by DJanes Chloe and Felia. 

(Special surprise entertainment to be provided by Xanar...JulianK have your camera ready :D )

One day to go and I'm sssooooo excited.

I hope many of you will be able to help Moon and me celebrate our one year anniversary, to a rocking soundtrack provided by DJanes Chloe and Felia. 

(Special surprise entertainment to be provided by Xanar...JulianK have your camera ready :D )

my camera is always ready :D

tumblr_nlf9swvxPO1rmy321o1_500.gif

i'm happy to celebrate this special day with you :)

03_dheart_1507jpwx.png03_dheart_1507jpwx.png03_dheart_1507jpwx.png

7 hours to go...

I am excited now too :D

Hopefully green will not be the dominant color, me has a little green shock from yesterday :)

Oh, well Kash, I am pretty sure today you can choose between light green, green and dark green  :D Or you take this: Black is the new black and red the new red ^^