3DXChat Community

Take back World Chat

BreeSummers

Guest Toxic

I am someone who reads profiles on the game. Especially when he is the biggest, most annoying troll on the game. There. Wonder no more.

Why don't you take him by his tiny, greasy hand and the two of you walk out of 3dx together. Forever.

See right there shows me it's not a world chat problem but at you problem. Can't get rid of ppl just bc you don't like them.

Guest Toxic

I have a better idea. Let's all ignore the idiots on world chat like your best friend and watch them shrivel up and fall off the game like ugly warts. They have no legitimate reason to be here anyway, let them go find another game more suited to their needs of harassing eveyone and making the community miserable by just listening to them.

Sorry took a min for my sick head to catch this but..... I see a contradiction you say ignore the trolls and if my best friend is the most annoying one why is it you either don't have him ignored and looking at his profile for whatever reason or you ignore him then unignore him to look at his profile and keep tabs on him. Sounds like you are jelly and obsessed a little too much to care to read his profile. It's ok if you like him there is something about him that still intrigues me lol.

Now time to make my debut here, Everyone knows WC is crowded by bums and trolls who love to get a rise out of people. But I believe that is every general chat in every game ever. I agree on what Domonique said that you shouldnt care too much about the trolls. There is no winning or losing on WC. And people dont deserve to be ignored for speaking in a chat that was provider for them. If you refuse to ignore them and to get in argument each time with the trolls, arent you part of the problem?

Just my opinion on the deal, don't get offerded from it

Now time to make my debut here, Everyone knows WC is crowded by bums and trolls who love to get a rise out of people. But I believe that is every general chat in every game ever. I agree on what Domonique said that you shouldnt care too much about the trolls. There is no winning or losing on WC. And people dont deserve to be ignored for speaking in a chat that was provider for them. If you refuse to ignore them and to get in argument each time with the trolls, arent you part of the problem?

Just my opinion on the deal, don't get offerded from it

The person who made this topic is the biggest shit talker. That's why I find this whole topic hilarious.

Actually the terms and conditions of the game state otherwise. That's why they have them, so people cannot just come on the game and do whatever they want and ruin the experience of the game for others who are also paying to be here and being respectful and acting like adults on an adult game, as opposed to acting like they are 15 year old little brats. And you? Eat me alive?? LOL. Ok you keep telling yourself that. haha. Thanks for the laugh hun.

Watch me dismantle you.

You're stating we should all follow the terms and conditions put forth to us as users of this sex game. A SEX game, sweetheart. I'm going to let that sink in for a bit. We'll return to that.

Just watched one of the usual suspects, one of the people you would defend, go on for over a half hour about how muslims are bad people on world chat. So yeah, you're right. Nothing toxic about that. Totally appropriate and understandable topic and behavior for a sex game with people from all different religions and backgrounds from all around the world. I think we need more senseless hatred like this in the game, you're so spot on.

You took my opinion and made it look like I was defending the trolls. Okay, let's go with that.

Are you Muslim? Do you study in their culture? Are you actively living in a Muslim state? Do you have immediate close family that descend from that particular culture? Is there anything about that culture that you currently have a part in, giving you this immediate, sudden rush to defend thousands of years of their living...on a sex game?

If you are, welcome to the world we live in. Welcome to a world where certain people are intolerant of others, where people don't agree with each other and where OPINIONS are not FACTS, but are the thoughts of others who may not AGREE with you.

This is not the sterile, family friendly newtopia you're expecting it to be.

You're trying to be POLITICALLY CORRECT in a SEX game. I'm going to let that sink in again for you, okay? Just think about that for a moment before you move on.

This wasn't necessary and frankly colored your entire post, just saying :P

Who the hell are you?