3DXChat Community

Can't view my profile and other profiles

BigBoyJay

Hi,

This issue only happens on my PC. My Laptop is fine.

When I log in I see my profile as blank and my profile pic is the 3dxchat logo, but I really should be seeing my gallery and full profile description.

The other issue is clicking on people's profiles. e.g. this one loads up fine but the one below is another blank. Only loads up gallery from the last person's profile I looked at. I'd say I cant view about 40-50% of profiles because of this bug.

I49aqBw.png

OXtoXe6.png

I have tried to uninstall/reinstall and and even tried a full reinstall too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jay

• 1 year later...

Now I'm really annoyed. The new patcher downloaded and installed without any problems and I played the game for a few hours. However, after I shut down the game and reloaded an hour later, I get "Can't View This Profile" whenever I try to open my profile. Not only can I not see my own profile, I can't see anybody elses's.

This seems to a major problem. I've watched the conversation in "World"chat and so far, there's problems with profiles that can't be viewed, missing Friends lists and being able to view one member's profile but not another's in the same room or location. I think they should have tested the new patch a bit more thoroughly before releasing it.

Same here - problems with opening profiles and gifts underneath.

Opening and closing via the "My Profile" quickly or clicking back and forth between different profiles makes them suddenly open - but that's no fun.

Feeling like opening the profiles mostly runs into a timeout...

This is happening to me, too. It's intermittent. I'll try three times on someone and on the third time their profile comes up. Then other times, I can't even see my own profile. It displays nothing but "Can't View This Profile" and the new Report button. No pictures, no profile, nothing.

This makes the game impossible to play without annoying the shit out of everyone involved.

I have trouble seeing profiles across the board intermittanly and have to reload. It seems to work then.

However, I cannot see profiles if I use the chat tabs to access them..   

I can see the profiles if i use my friendlist to access their profiles, or if I click on the avatar when I see them in the game and access them there from the drop down menu.

But when I try from the chat tabs, i cannot see the profiles, nor if i try to access through gifts of another member.... again as the problem seems to be from the chat  tab.

This causes issues with the ignore facility.

Can it be looked at and corrected... please?

Gizmo's 3DXCrap; what did you expect from a guy who did not any of the last updates rigt at once and who is not available the next days after an update to fix problems at once, if needed also with a downgrade.

The problem is since last night (CET) and there is not any official statement. Non-Service as usual.