3DXChat Community

Bug with new user room music

AbbieM

First of all, music in user room is a very great addition. I am very thankful for it.

But if you press 1 on your keyboard (which is also moan as a partner), it either switches music stations or resets the station (client-side).. also resulting in 1 second freeze (while it buffers I assume). This happens with or without a partner.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for bug reports but just thought I'd post it!

Doesn't do that for me.. Been spamming 1 for 5min, holding down different keys as well, but never did that happened to me. Need more info xP

Though, ever did those binds for moan and squirt work either for me.. 

Doesn't do that for me.. Been spamming 1 for 5min, holding down different keys as well, but never did that happened to me. Need more info xP

Though, ever did those binds for moan and squirt work either for me.. 

My numpad ones don't work but the normal key ones do, but others say neither work

No clue \o/ 

Edit: tested a bit, can't get it to change with keyboard at all. Was it a specific actionable item thats being used when this is happening? Does it continue now that you've closed/reopened the game? Was it in a specific pose? 

First of all, music in user room is a very great addition. I am very thankful for it.

But if you press 1 on your keyboard (which is also moan as a partner), it either switches music stations or resets the station (client-side).. also resulting in 1 second freeze (while it buffers I assume). This happens with or without a partner.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for bug reports but just thought I'd post it!

Thanks you for finding this bug. It will be fixed in the next update.

And yes, the game has a little freeze while a new radio channel is loading.

Might I add up another bug report with the radio :)

There are some times whenever a person cannot control the radio (button controls are greyed out). Such a scenario happens when one is playing a stream from a private room then moving to a publicly available/friends only/group only user room with music turned on as well. I have tried this the other way around (coming from a user room to a private room) and it doesn't grey out the controls.