3DXChat Community

I wish for a picture of...

lovely‏‎Lara

Guest Mulan

Okay. I couldn't find a pic that met Tikka's requirements, so I had to resort to using my Photoshop skills or lack thereof. I do realise the picture looks creepy as f**k and I hope it doesn't offend animal lovers or PETA.

VuUYlf6.png

I wish for a picture of a sailing boat with a beautiful sunset.

csm_hi-11-kufa1_b53b80eb0a.jpg

Okay. I couldn't find a pic that met Tikka's requirements, so I had to resort to using my Photoshop skills or lack thereof. I do realise the picture looks creepy as f**k and I hope it doesn't offend animal lovers or PETA.

VuUYlf6.png

I wish for a picture of a sailing boat with a beautiful sunset.

good-job.gif

13772797ae07c04c4564dcea29498718.jpg

giphy.gif

finishes lickn n closing "it" and suprisingly looks at the time needed and realizes while inhaln, holdn it shortly and eeexhaaaaaliiiing it slowly again:

whow, that was fast^^ and where was i? or what was i going to hmmmmm, mmmmhhh, ah, yes *slight n quick forehead selfslap* so this time, ill make it a bit easier for my next pig, aeh, picwish - cause life is way to short as one knows - and so ill let it up to ur own fantasy, imagination, time, blah und blupp - so now i will only "hit you baby 1 more time", lol, aehm i mean ... just gives ya 5 words to "create" something simularm, like in that "gifpig" below^^

1kmgqy.jpg

12265835.gif?site=sex&user=nsfw-gifs

*have a great day n good week*

OK so I wish a new picture for you ;) I wish a picture of the best manga ever

wtf , ok ok ok, actually i am and was i big manga fan 80/90s and also already had bought them films in the times of *coughs* the videosystem called VHS and as the one of my bro kyuss's fav selfmade statndard quotes is: "But i guess some pll wernt even born yet at the VHS times, so actually thinkn of this ... makes me susddenly, shortly (just) feel a lill bit "old" right now while typn this and so asap -> subject change, pls, thx^^

sooooooo "our both" all time fav best manga (+ the best scene) ever is called: "Ninja Scroll" and sry, but i wont evn dare even start thinkn of only searchn for just 1 simplys pic, cause that short vid coming up below, simply just shows more + has more atmophere n surley -> shows with that just mentioned - fukn more as only a freakn static pic!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm3f_-l59Qk

so, wishn next (again) - still the one wish of a page before, that hasnt yet been "created"

..... so this time, ill make it a bit easier for my next pig, aeh, picwish - cause life is way to short as one knows - and so ill let it up to ur own fantasy, imagination, time, blah und blupp - so now i will only "hit you baby 1 more time", lol, aehm i mean ... just gives ya 5 words to "create" something simularm, like in that "gifpig" below^^

1kmgqy.jpg

12265835.gif?site=sex&user=nsfw-gifs

*have a great day n good week*

np nastypazto - we'll do that a other time -  and well 2.0 - its NOT the naughtiest 1 in the world TedTheMechanic, but for a random supa quick pigchik-niture search, copy n paste - not that bad id say for a chaos n tika warhol action^^

Toughage-cinta-trampolin-akasia-beberapa

i spy with my little eye, something beginning with: opsi, sry, lol - wrong game^^ so well then - ill wish a pic with a: random but cool n good motorbike + soemthing to eat lol, no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, just kiddn ofc, what else^^ and so again:

a random but cool n good motorbike including a sexy n hot chick!

lol, so fast and also 2 ofm - whow, but ok, after gettn or receiving a wish not evn twice^^ - i had to do one in a lill "easier" way and thats why also "only" a slower clappy gif below - but this time u did gooooood^^

poppins.gif