3DXChat Community

Erotic story from a Hospital bed

RedJewel

While I was away, I thought of this and wrote it into my cell phone, just found it , what do you all think of it ?

I step out the shower dripping wet , as I grab a towel and wrap it around my damp body, the phone rings, it's you saying you're be a little late, aww baby I was getting all ready for you, in a sexy voice just the way you like, leaning over rubbing coco butter on my honey colored skin, the scent you love, well when you be home I ask, soon you say, ok baby later then smiling, still buttering myself up my hands caress my smooth body, my pulse begains to race, lick my lip fill palms with more butter,  rubbing upwards to my breast, i catch myself moaning messaging round in cycles, my head falls back ass I caress my nipples, 

I fall backwards onto the bed arching my back using my head to push more onto bed, hands still on breast, mmm, i bite my bottom lip in a seductive manner, thinking damn I'm horny, laying nude and all butted up 

My hands began to search my body nails digging their way in making me nuts,my body starts to respond, hand moving lower and lower,till ahh yeah they find my sweet cherry clit, pulling my hand to my lip I wet my finger, quickly moving back oh yes that's it I think , as I touch,my body jerks legs closing around my hand , by reflex, mmm I press eyes closed body moving with my finger, my mind thinking of my baby my man his touch, it's as if he's there rubbing my clit making me hard beads of sweat on my forehead, moving more with hand , i hear a sound but keep going cause feeling so good, my head turns to side and in the mirror i can see you standing in doorway watching clenched in hand your cock,

I pretend not to notice and keep at it rolling onto my stomach never missing a beat still rubbing, i crawl on all fours to give you a good show, wiggling my sexy ass in thee air showing my pink inner layer, I put one finger in pushing it deep feeling it my head falls into bed my moaning loud , oh but wait that's not my moan it's yours

I look back at you smiling, you say baby you say fucking sexy you drive me nuts with your naughty ways, turning onto my back raising on both elbows, I play butterfly with my legs opening closing , smiling an evil naughty grin, speaking baby that's why you love me,  cause I know what you want and need, now slowly opening my flower to him as he steps forward, hungry,

Falling to knees just at edge of bed knowing what he's about to do he grab leg pulling my willing body to him and just as fast covers my mound with his lips, shit I scream,  slamming my hands to the bed, then just as fast to my hair wiggling my puss on your face,  I whisper that it lick my clit , rub your finger on it baby , yes mmm that's it right there, put you finger in me , make me cum grinding his face, more dammit, YES !, fucking his finger and face body going wild, feeling so fucking  good muscles tighten, walls start to squeeze, FUCK!

• 3 months later...