3DXChat Community

(COMPLETED) -- Brain Tumour Awareness Party -- Saturday 4th March -- 5pm GMT

Guest Mulan

Guest Mulan

Echoing what FrenchTouch said. A huge thank you to the wonderful community for your support, people putting aside their differences and coming from all different groups to help a great cause.

Special thanks to Xanar who hosted the event and helped promote the event throughout the night.

Thanks to all the DJ's, MrsCandice, Xanar, LauraTWK, RedMelisande, and JanaX. You are not just DJ's but also my closest friends.

Thank you to those friends who stayed the entire 5 hours. Thank you to the friends who could only visit shortly. Thank you to all the friends who would have loved to attend but had real life commitments. Thanks to FrenchTouch for delaying her party to support a good cause.

Thanks to Angels of Desire Rock Club and the BDSMetal Gang for allowing me to borrow their DJ's for the evening.

LovelyBritney is working on a video/montage of the event, which looks great so far. I am sure that LauraTWK also has plenty of photos to share!

THANK YOU!!

Guest Mulan

grrrrrr seems I've now missed the party ... I thought there was action until 11 GMT ...

My apologies Darren. The party closed at 10 pm GMT. It was a long night for both myself and the host, so we decided to close 1 hour early. I am sorry to those who were hoping to join the party between 10-11 pm GMT.

My apologies Darren. The party closed at 10 pm GMT. It was a long night for both myself and the host, so we decided to close 1 hour early. I am sorry to those who were hoping to join the party between 10-11 pm GMT.

Apologies ... no! Sorry if I sounded like I needed any kind of apology! Was just lamenting that I had obviously missed a party I wanted to attend (after missing your steampunk party as well) :/

A big thank you to everyone that came and supported the event, especially those that joined us in wearing hats.

And it was also really great to see so many faces who turned up to last year's event, returning to show their support again.

LovelyBritney is working on a video/montage of the event, which looks great so far. I am sure that LauraTWK also has plenty of photos to share!

I really am too predictable...

tumblr_omcd8lbNks1uclvp4o10_1280.png

tumblr_omcd8lbNks1uclvp4o2_1280.png

tumblr_omcdspHQ7b1uclvp4o9_1280.png

tumblr_omcdspHQ7b1uclvp4o10_1280.png

And plenty more on my blog.