3DXChat Community

[FRENCHTOUCH 3D CREATION] PROTOTYPE

FrenchTouchs

POLL ABOUT THE 3D CREATION  

207 members have voted

1. 1. THE CONTENT OF 3D MODDER IS IMPORTANT ?

• Absolutly Yes !
    • Yes !
    • Hmmm maybe...
    • No !
    • Modder ? What is that ?
    • Hmmmm....(Explain your choice)

I approach from this house and, seeing nobody arround,  I dare to come inside.

Everything I see is amazing making my mind quickly relax.

I sit in this welcoming armchair

I look at the very inspiring painting of your sensual lips  .....

My right hand finds a little button and push it ... vibrations start

My left hand fly slowing over all my body

I close my eyes

I turn more the button

Vibration increase

My hand accelerates

My moans start

All my body burns

I Cum heavily on the armchair shaking my head in all direction.

I fall down 

You enter .... seeing your new armchair already .... flooded

I blushes heavily :wub: :wub:  :wub: 

and in a whisper succeed to say : "I think I will have great time in this amazing house"

Je m'approche de cette maison et, ne voyant personne aux alentours, j'ose pousser la porte.

Tout ce que je vois est incroyable conduisant mon esprit à se détendre rapidement

Je m’assoie dans ce fauteuil accueillant

je regarde ce tableau très inspirant de tes lèvres sensuelles

Ma main droite trouve un petit bouton et appuie dessus ..... des vibrations se font sentir

Ma main gauche se met à parcourir lentement tout mon corps

Je ferme mes yeux

je tourne le bouton

les vibrations s'intensifient

Ma main accélère

Je commence à gémir

Tout mon corps brûle

Je jouis abondamment sur le fauteuil agitant ma tête dans toutes les directions

Je m'affale

Tu entres .... constatant que ton tout nouveau fauteuil est déjà .... inondé

Je rougis :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Et dans un murmure je réussis à dire " Je crois que je vais vivre des moments incroyables dans cette fabuleuse maison"

Soo once in a while i take a look, on the unity store... an i can't help but notice the semilarites between some of the stuff you have showed

like that villa you show looks identical too this one: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/70301

an the house you showed off well it looks identical too one of the houses in the pictours in this on: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/72712

so whats up with that??

well are you going to use them in the game?

or are you just using them to test stuff with?

Excellent question !

You know, actually we have massive scripter devs team. (4 Devs)

and just one Game Designer (Max). Actually he work on "DarkRoom" (Special location, with many effect, and ambiance but that is surprise for the release ^-^)

And we have, just one 3D Creator (Me)

You need to know, the "Villa" is not really asset. (You can see the license for MD). (Various wall, better watter, better texture and lightning)

My position is different, i dont have kickstarter or patreon. (It's normal, i waiting the alpha before). My personal finance the game. (And the cost per month: 1300€)

But, for the house it's, true, is really true asset in the Unity Store. And sinceretly, that will not illegal thing. Coz, we think is really important for the players, if they have many Room (House, Penthouse, Appartement, Villa and more).

And actually, we work on two side. (Optimization, Empty Version (For Editor Room), add more effect, dynamic light, rework the place (Limit zone), better collision. Coz, this asset (House) is perfect for Cinematic, not for the game (bad artefact, aliasing =O ! MSAA and more details).

(And, i dont want to hide that, but, we have any donators for the game in the unity store... it's true, but remember, actually, we work for free, we have no funds, just my personal money, and i pay all content, script, any services, and partnet for the game)

I'm so sorry, if u think we are lazy, but, we work all day, all time on the game.

But, specially on the customization system (Room, Editor Avatar, and Logo in Game) very powerfull ^-^