#41 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

110% PURE LESBIAN Pussy Licker,,,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:33 AM

Damn ,we are rally geeking out her :D Who knows in a few years.

#42 DarrenD

DarrenD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMilano, Italy

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:06 AM

So you're saying we can't prove or disprove simulation theory (which I agree with)...
But you're also saying that it is unthinkable for technology to be able to stimulate your senses exactly as they're stimulated in reality, including the warm and fuzzy feelings you get the morning after a night of passionate sex?

Those seem contradictory to me.

I'm not talking about replicating the visual sense or the sense of touch. I'm talking about complete and exact replication of brain signals.
I have no doubt that simply replicating the senses would never even compare to the emotional, primal, and intimate aspects that come with real sex. There is no question in that for me.

But what you're saying implies that our experiences in reality transcend matter and energy, such that if we had absolute control over matter and energy, we would be unable to replicate our experiences. If you believe that, that's completely fine. As with simulation theory, no one can prove or disprove that...yet.

Lol, this is indeed becoming a bit nerdy :)

I am happy to understand our existence to be more than electric signal processing (and that's not me now beginning to talk about spiritual dimensions of our existence). We are much more than the parts we consist of. Modern physics (Quantum Physics and String Theory, if you are open minded) has understood that for some decades. It's the dependencies between the parts that craft our world.

Simply put: no, I don't think replication of neural inputs will give us the same original overall experience :D

#43 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

NERDY GEEKS RULE!!!

• DarrenD likes this

#44 Synusoidal

Synusoidal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:11 AM

Lol, this is indeed becoming a bit nerdy :)

I am happy to understand our existence to be more than electric signal processing (and that's not me now beginning to talk about spiritual dimensions of our existence). We are much more than the parts we consist of. Modern physics (Quantum Physics and String Theory, if you are open minded) has understood that for some decades. It's the dependencies between the parts that craft our world.

Simply put: no, I don't think replication of neural inputs will give us the same original overall experience :D

Fair enough. :)

NERDY GEEKS RULE!!!

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. Is it so wrong to have a healthy philosophical discussion in the official forums of a sex game?

I could go back to bitching about the lack of development and communication if it makes you happier.

#45 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:37 AM

Not meant as a bad thing..a very good thing. Us nerdy geeks (I proudly include myself in this group) COULD rule if we wanted to...

#46 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

Imo nothing can replace the feeling of a human body and the feeling of sex with a human body.

Games like 3dx are a good replacement for people who have no real life sex partner though.

But for the future I hope for something more because actually were just masturbating here when having sex. ;) 

• RobT and violetvv like this

#47 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

back in the 80s people also said by 2000 we would have flying cars..............

#48 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:47 PM

I come to 3DX because there is no real life drama or violence. And no disease. I could have plenty of RL partner (and have) but their emotional baggage was just to much to deal with. Everyone wants a 'relationship' all I want to do is eat pussy and have orgasms..

#49 violetvv

violetvv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the US

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:13 AM

I like to write, always have, and a couple years ago found myself "writing erotica collaboratively" (aka "RP") in a few sites as a sort of pastime.  Writing for the sheer fun of it.  Out there you run into some really good writers, some really bad, but all very enthusiastic.  Very few of them I think saw the words as anything more than a supplement to their sex life.

I found 3dx by luck and saw it as an extension to written RP, though finding the right way to "play" has been half the fun.  Though I've not been as active since a wild December binge, it's as depressing as it sounds lol

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that no matter how advanced the technology gets, I doubt we'll ever find ourselves in a Demolition Man scenario where we sit across from one another and opt for headsets instead of touch.

At least I hope not!  Skin to skin, with its messiness, with its sweat and fluids, drama, and imperfect bodies, will always trump digital in my book.

The headsets, toys, and words I don't think will replace classic *fucking*, a la Discovery Channel, but I can see them being these fun extra things that I hope get more fun in the future.

• RobT and Nitroo like this

#50 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

I don't know if I could deal with a Lesbian Sex doll , maybe when I'm dead and gone and turned to dust they will make an artificial woman with a pussy that tastes, smells and feels like a real pussy...but for now I will stick to good old lovely human female pussy..

#51 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

I like to write, always have, and a couple years ago found myself "writing erotica collaboratively" (aka "RP") in a few sites as a sort of pastime.  Writing for the sheer fun of it.  Out there you run into some really good writers, some really bad, but all very enthusiastic.  Very few of them I think saw the words as anything more than a supplement to their sex life.

I found 3dx by luck and saw it as an extension to written RP, though finding the right way to "play" has been half the fun.  Though I've not been as active since a wild December binge, it's as depressing as it sounds lol

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that no matter how advanced the technology gets, I doubt we'll ever find ourselves in a Demolition Man scenario where we sit across from one another and opt for headsets instead of touch.

At least I hope not!  Skin to skin, with its messiness, with its sweat and fluids, drama, and imperfect bodies, will always trump digital in my book.

The headsets, toys, and words I don't think will replace classic *fucking*, a la Discovery Channel, but I can see them being these fun extra things that I hope get more fun in the future.

Being good in bed in this game also means being good with words. When I just say oh,oh,oh my partner will hit the `stop sex` button after one minute. The whole game is more words than technique like it's called 3dx CHAT. There are probably 100 guys who look like me, my words make the difference, what I say in world chat, local chat, private chat and in my profile.

• violetvv likes this

#52 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

I do a lot of descriptive sex..which is kind of hard typing one handed most the time..because other hand is in my pussy :)

I got a vibro egg for hands free but its not the same as my fingers and not half as tasty..

I will usually 'stop sex' and iggy a person I feel isn't paying attention to me or what we are doing..

• Nitroo likes this

#53 violetvv

violetvv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the US

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

Absolutely!  Words top animations and the 3d "dolls", they just give something to build from, a "premise" if you will.  Though I will say that certain brands of erotic writing will more often make me laugh more than anything  Like I literally laughed out loud when someone said "petals" in referring to female anatomy.  Finding a good middle ground is the big thing with writing erotic fiction, descriptive, but not silly.  But who am I to complain ;)

More often than not my preference is writing the "buildup", though most love to linger to exhaustion in the "action" part lol

To that effect, I'm rarely that "involved" when writing, as in physically, though I never fault anyone who is.  Only if it interrupts with their writing or if it seems the "action" phase is taking too long. 

Titillation is kind of my aim.  Though I aim to please.

• Nitroo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vr, oculus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users