3DXChat Community

I cannot get into the game

vivinne

After screen where I type my password, there is other screen. So I stuck forever on this screen with cycling things. Cant get to choose a character.

Before evrything was ok, but not today. Nothing has changed in my PC. Evrything else works fine.

Please help.

This kind of problem isn't because of your computer, you are right so :

Did you received a new password? If it is another subscription month, you should check your mailbox. I don't know if it is because of that, I just try to give you an answer :) good luck.

Sorry for my english.

Edit: Oh by the way, I allready had this problem because of some internet issues. Reset your box/pc/wifi card anything that can help.

After screen where I type my password, there is other screen. So I stuck forever on this screen with cycling things. Cant get to choose a character.

Before evrything was ok, but not today. Nothing has changed in my PC. Evrything else works fine.

Please help.

Please contact supports team with your login (email address)

http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html

• 1 month later...

I am having this problem, too.  I have tried everything in the FAQ area and have contacted support.  Hopefully, they will be able to fix this.  If anyone has been able to fix this on their own, please share.

Fixed, thank you!