3DXChat Community

Create a sentence with the word...

Bran

*puts her professor glasses on, pulls her skirt into place as she stands up from her chair and starts to lecture*

Horny comes from the 19th Century use of the word 'horn' to represent a man's erection, as it was considered similar in looks to that of a horn. The word 'horny' was therefore used in association with this and thus means the same today as it did in the 1800s: the term 'horn' to describe an erection has, however, wained within public dialect.

*satisfied with her professional approach, she walks out the room and smokes a long needed cigarette*

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Guest ShirleyE

Despite being neither a toad nor terribly horny, the horny toad (or horned toad, for the demure), is one of the official state lizards of Wyoming, where the people are so horny that they actually have an official state lizard.

Guest ShirleyE

OK, so I guess the intended humor in my earlier post was not as obvious to others as it was to me. So I will try again, and hopefully the point will be clear to everyone, not just me.

Something I've never quite been able to wrap my head around is, why

Everytime I find someone who seems like they might be able to fill the empty part of my heart, I break out in
         Xanthic streaks and panic attacks, until I scramble back into the safety of solitude.