3DXChat Community

Finding the Perfect Zipless Fuck

CarolineResident

Had no idea these had a proper term ;)  But it's very much one of my favorite things about this game.  

Some will argue that there is no RP involved but there very much is, it's about imagining yourself in this scenario with a complete stranger.  So it can be very one sided this RP, and trouble, especially if you try it outside a "cold room" (it's much more fun and can be done!) with a guy who might want to chat up a storm, or try for a multi-hour session when all you're after is something much more basic, a casual encounter.  One sided too because at the moment you try to coordinate this encounter it's already ruined.  So the other has to simply be a willing participant and hopefully he can get something out of it too.

I do admit to chatting quite a bit during these encounters, or rather, phrasing "emotes" from the first person, or saying things I might say in a situation like this.

Hello Caroline,

thank you for sharing your experience with what you call "zipless fuck". I tried it myself when i started playing 3DX (the animations were so amazing for me after RLC  ;) ). Nonetheless, the comparsion with a real life "Zipless Fuck" limps a bit.For that 3DX would need thousands of animations or more. In a "Normal Fuck" we bypass that with being descriptive. 

Not that i am judging, everyone should play the game like they want. It's only that I would miss at least the scenes between the poses like you wrote in your blog.  (p.E. CarolineResident spontaneously follows his invitation to the bed on the terrace, takes his already hard cock in her hand, and slowly wanks him.) :wub:

Guest RomanFox

Although I can imagine it being erotic and hot in a sense. The problem is that there is a clear border between two kinds of people here... as far as I can tell the setup right now is about as good as it gets... people have cold-ok rooms and others don't. Making it easier for someone to decide which of the two he/she would like to indulge in. Ocassionally there's going to be a person trying to cross that border and try his/her luck but as we all know... 9 times out of 10 a cold isn't something that isn't appreciated outside the rooms that are specifically made for it. Long story short: The way you described it sounds wonderful and awesome and I can definitely see the hotness of it. However, I don't think colding should be encouraged beyond the already established "border". I had a great read though! Thanks ;)

I have been involved in both very descriptive and intense RP encounters, to the silent, just go through the poses until he's done then moves on, escapades. They both have their positive attributes, and admittedly I do find a strong intense feeling when I'm in a cold initiated interaction with random strangers with limited conversation, it makes it seem that much more erotic. 

Nice posting, Caroline, and a real different POV on those cold rooms. At least until now, those cold rooms were the exact opposite of what I "wanted" to have when it comes to sex in game, much like Roman said, being in a room actually promoting colds seemed weird. Call me old fashioned or whatever, but I really prefer to talk to a person before anything sex related happens. This allows me to create some kind of image of this person in my head and, well, it is also essential to know if I actually want to have sex with that person or not. At least for me, much like in RL, "sex" starts with some kind of a conversation.

But still, a very interesting read on cold rooms and I can at least imagine now, that there is more behind it than I had thought previously.

Likes em,  uses the slider to 'communicate'    the rochi hack lets you stop action when i clamp down hard on his fuk pole when he starts filling me with mancream.   I love  getting a paint job and parading around is always fun but can be seen only by people who were already in the room.   new entrys don't see the spatter all over my pixels LOL

This was an interesting read on "Zipless fuck" but I think a bit differently on it. It's a bit of an one-sided fantasy since most males have a different mindset. They just want to bang someone without too much effort.

I frequent cold rooms as well but mostly when someone disconnects on me and I still am too horny. So I just grab someone, do my thing and leave without a word when we are done. But if the person is pretty good at what he/she does, I might consider keeping them around for future fun ;)

Likes em,  uses the slider to 'communicate'    the rochi hack lets you stop action when i clamp down hard on his fuk pole when he starts filling me with mancream.   I love  getting a paint job and parading around is always fun but can be seen only by people who were already in the room.   new entrys don't see the spatter all over my pixels LOL

I just love being paraded around the room with a messy face, but I was totally unaware new arrivals couldn't see, so I suppose I learn something new every day!!!!

I have been involved in both very descriptive and intense RP encounters, to the silent, just go through the poses until he's done then moves on, escapades. They both have their positive attributes, and admittedly I do find a strong intense feeling when I'm in a cold initiated interaction with random strangers with limited conversation, it makes it seem that much more erotic.

Both can be fun, but I personally prefer descriptive and intense RP, it's the mental imagery of the detailed role play that really gets me off. However, I do understand that not everyone likes that and that's fine. Just expressing my own personal preferences

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

A zipless fuck to me does not mean a fuck without descriptive emotes. What the perfect zipless fuck would NOT have is the flirting, the banter before and after. Instead it would be seeing that stranger and without hesitation going into action with him. Yes, I would use descriptive emotes, but without actually any spoken words at all.

And when done, getting dressed and both go there ways, also without saying a word.

But without emotes, it would be just looking at animations. I think. Or maybe not, becasue as somebody else pointed out, there is still interaction even wiothout typing a single word. Maybe I shall try that variation too. I has one similar encounter, but that doesnt count really as the erason for not typing anything, was that he didn't speak any english at all.