#41 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

Local = party (but in danger of following WC) as I have seen a lot of what has been happening in WC starting to creep into local chats

and ill just add 2 thing to this: -> and after that: -> "it" creeps into the forum!! + nobody is perfect and in the words of mark twain: 

“Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."

1stworldp1(1).jpg?id=93846698

1worldp2.jpg?id=93846518

Spoiler

• DarrenD, Mulan and LexiKitty like this

#42 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

Chaos you hit the nail on the head. This has been happening for as long as I've been here. I remember a couple trolls coming into NC starting crap in local, calling a friend of mine a slut for no reason other than she did not want him. We all had words. I remember a guy who ised to get banned all the time but just buy a new avi. I can recall people getting called out in WC with a list of their alts being run down. That was all within in my first year. Hell when I came for a visit last year some dude called me an alt. I'd be gone a while and I guess he felt he had been here long enough to know. This is my main and always has been. Lol as the game grows and more people join, you'll see more of this. I've seen a lot worse other places to be honest this is tame compared to that. Some things are down right disgusting. For those I get that user name and screenshot. However, 3DX admins need to be quicker on the resolve. Maybe they are now. I recall reporting someone long ago for his language, very racist, homophobic and he had threatened rape. He was around for a week after we multiple reports. My nickel and dime worth of opinion.
  • Chilles, pashion, chaostika and 2 others like this

#43 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

the issue in wc is the same issue in forums. there are some who like to act all innocent yet  brew shit up, then when someone responds to them saying something to them , they cry victim and tell you how bad the wc and/or the forums are. 75 percent of the drama in wc is started by "new" people and by new i mean alts. then they duck out after it gets going.

#44 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

Rob if you are trying to imply I use alts you had better think again, I always have been and always will be Twiggy, both in these forums and in game.

You however have used alts, one time you said you had left then later returned in WC with an alt you had been using announcing that you were actually Rob and saying how you had fooled everyone.

You have also admitted in these forums to keeping 2 accounts in the game, gave some bs reason as to why, but we all know there is only one reason a person has 2 accounts.

My opinion on you is you use alts regularly to have your fun, which is stirring people up.

You come in these forums and go on about alts, you even made a post which was supposably joking about how to use alts.

Even before that I have been fairly certain you do the things you come in these forums and say people do with alts.

Yes there was always things brought up in WC that shouldn't have been, now it seems it happens constantly.

It was never as bad as it is now, there use to be like an understanding that certain things just weren't acceptable, now it just seems like a free for all to do and say what they want.

And Rob seems to want to defend that.

#45 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:50 PM

ohh, i have  alts for sure. most of my friends  know who they are. nothing wrong with alts. as far as your opinion about me using them to stir shit up, i dont need to... i can do that myself and i like taking credit for the shit i do :)

at least im upfront about my alts . currently i have 2  but im pretty sure number 3 is on the way. maybe i will name it branchy

#46 FrenchTouchs

FrenchTouchs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

What ?!!
No no no :(

• chaostika and LexiKitty like this

#47 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

as far as whats said in wc i have told numerous people it has gotten vile, ive even told ash that very thing and something should be done however just because a few have did that doesnt mean wc should be stopped because of a few fuck sticks. It would not be difficult to start blocking  ips instead of just accounts.  as i said in my other message, there are plenty things in game people dont like. hell, i think sin is a hole in the wall but im not posting that i want it shut down. and for those who want things shut down i will quote sugar bunny or whatever her name was..... " what makes you such a special snowflake" that you can dictate what stays in game and what doesnt

• CathyDeeFox likes this

#48 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:18 PM

giphy.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

tries to distract

giphy.gif

#49 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:33 PM

You liked it tika dont lie :P and dont worry, im done arguing. Said what i needed to. Hugs
  • chaostika likes this

#50 Primeval

Primeval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

I guess the motive WAS to cheer up sky and not discuss how people behave in Wc or how Wc should be used etc. Etc.....we are kinda 'totally' off the topic....don't you all think we need sky back to WC?
  • chaostika likes this

#51 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

I guess the motive WAS to cheer up sky and not discuss how people behave in Wc or how Wc should be used etc. Etc.....we are kinda 'totally' off the topic....don't you all think we need sky back to WC?

Problem is that he has pissed off a lot of people, so this is just him trying to play the victim in this thread essentially. 

I would have no problem with it if he apologized for being such a massive douche, but he hasn't. So he is looking for sympathy in the wrong place.

But this GIF can tell how Sky is acting better than anything else:

ERazhea.gif

• Redemption likes this

#52 Reds

Reds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

hell, i think sin is a hole in the wall but im not posting that i want it shut down. 

ROB??!!!! But..... but..... that's where I hang out!!  I admit, maybe outside my timezone it is crappy but in my timezone it is great fun!  ^_^

Well... except that one time... and the other.  <_<

#53 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:17 PM

ROB??!!!! But..... but..... that's where I hang out!! I admit, maybe outside my timezone it is crappy but in my timezone it is great fun! ^_^

Well... except that one time... and the other. <_<

Thats the beauty of it red. I dont have to like it, its only important that the people who go in it does

#54 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

Actually you are correct and im done veering off course

#55 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

Sorry, if I am the only one who does not know, but your post brings up some questions to me:

i had enough of abuse, so you win, i will delete my avi on the game that you know me under, i won't be talking in world chat anymore, so you can have it all to yourslef, i will still be in a game, i paid for it, but you won't see me there, just like you wanted. 

Congrats on your win.

Sky.

Who wins? Is there a battle? What is that battle about? For what did you participate in that battle?

Did it catch your eyes that in an argument there always seem to be innocent victims, and it is always the other one who is to blame?

I see this post as well divert more and more into allegations, creating worse feelings for all participants like a downward spiral. Of course you can do that, I am just wondering for what? What do you expect to achieve? Get the other one to confess you are right? I doubt the other one will. And is it worth all the bad feelings?

It is not WC or any other medium, I would invite all to change your point of view for a Moment from the concept of guilt to the concept of responsibility. As seen in the word, responisbility means you decide how to response, and that is your contribution to all arguments, battles and fights. And while - as I mentioned above - it seems always the other one to be guilty, it is always both who are responsible. Someone telling something in WC that is not true? You can Insult him, you can correct the wrong statement, you can ignore it, this is the part where it is your decision, your responsibility how it continues.

I admire Olesya, who is going through the forums and the WC, spreading love and lust for life, everything else seems to roll off her so easily. Maybe we should keep her in mind as an ideal when the next battle comes up.

Zokora

• OLESYA and LexiKitty like this

#56 SkyDiver

SkyDiver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationAll around Europe

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:28 PM

Problem is that he has pissed off a lot of people, so this is just him trying to play the victim in this thread essentially. 

I would have no problem with it if he apologized for being such a massive douche, but he hasn't. So he is looking for sympathy in the wrong place.

But this GIF can tell how Sky is acting better than anything else:

ERazhea.gif

i don't need your sympathy, if i pissed off some one, and i was wrong by doing so, then i'm sorry, but i at the same time ppl who are pissed at me totally deserved it.

no, this wasn't the point, the point was to let ppl know why i'm not talking in WC anymore, saves trouble wandering

#57 SkyDiver

SkyDiver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

ok, not true anymore! HA! i'm talking in WC again! so yeah, deal with it...

• ChiK73 likes this

#58 Kaitlee

Kaitlee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:21 PM

ok, not true anymore! HA! i'm talking in WC again! so yeah, deal with it...

I dealt with it pretty well.  :lol:

#59 SkyDiver

SkyDiver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

I dealt with it pretty well.  :lol:

like i give a fuck XD get this - i also got my name back - SkyDiver, sooo yeah, keep on dealing with it, like i give a fuck ^^

#60 analiza

analiza

Weatherangel :p

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

nobody win ..here ..make me only sad ..this is a game for fun .. thinking on that .. kiss :)

• LexiKitty likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users