3DXChat Community

from a distance

from high up

at night before adding the jaws and teeth

This is who I lost due to the drama and time building this.

5:14 pm, facing a second suspension for spamming, putting one tank every two hour or three hours was too much, I guess.

The DJs I have invited have done a lot of sacrifices and some have gotten harassment. I really hope the room is a good enough to display to complement the best from these DJs. Unlike other parties,this is not one group, it is independent DJs, especial room DJs, group DJs and gang DJs. The purpose is to display these DJs incredible love of the music. I hope the groups, gangs, club owners and especially the fans like me, love their best. 

On a side note, I am trying to earn Malina's aka Pandora's love back. So hoping I can do both, she is that amazing. 

still trying to trim 6 minutes off the journey I will be attempting to bring attendees into the wonderful world of music.

I will be there all 20 hours to hear all my colleagues spin and feel the love they will bring and express in their sets.

I will also teleport peeps to the dance floor or them that gets stuck in the dragon's belly bottle neck should it get constipated LOL

• 2 weeks later...