3DXChat Community

Deactivating of the status messages

darkangel

Poll about deactivating of the Status messages  

58 members have voted

1. 1. should the Devs deactivate the status messages?

• YES, please deactivate the status messages
    • no, the Status messages should stay
    • i don't care about it

Well I've since a long time the opinion some players attack herself with Troll/Fake Accounts :lol:

Because always the same are this "victims"^^

I've also the opinion some status Posting wars are wanted and provoked of exactly this some Members...

What could be the reason? Well for example to show a bad moderation and to get Moderator rights ;)

This Forum had never a bad Moderation, Reports was handled just in time at any time and difficult Topics was handled also very fast.

But about this we should split between true Reports and provoked fake reports :)

Just my two cents about a Forum with 40% off-Topics, 10% Trolling, 30% Provocation and Dramas and 20% 3DXChat Topics  :lol:

Since no one asked for moderation rights in this topic beside me Chilles, you can just mean me :)
And don't try to argue you did not mentioned me by name, this would be just laughable.
I am of cause not a silent person but neither me nor Felia are responsible for the troll/fake accounts.

Since you should know better as a moderator (you still are one), I will now report you. 
You attacked me some weeks ago also without any proofs in my diary.
So sorry, you are a bad moderator since you are (no longer) neutral and slander people without any proofs.
And yes, especially you as a moderator need proofs for such accusations. 

I play as Chloe.... in here as in game.... if anybody thinks I am lying so please, really please proof it or just shut up. 
Same for Felia btw. 

I know a lot of you think we both are pure evil... LOL... to play back the ball... some of the loudest screaming necks in this thread play or have played wrong!!! 

BTW how often some of us state in forum that they love each other is up to them... feeling attacked by love messages is just laughable... 
(to that person) I remember a time when you did the same with your wife... funny... what changed your mind?

If you still ask yourself WHY Felia and I are the most target persons in here... well... we are also two of the most active forum members. And we discovered a lot of HIS fake accounts in the past.
So he really don't like us. But since I know what can happen, I will not stop stopping him. You really want to blame us for this?

I "troll" only with my diary... and since nearly nothing was deleted or censored since I started, nothing really reportable was in there.
But think whatever you want... 

I have just one tip for you: 
Read between the lines, always ask you what was the motivation for an action and consider the overall context.

I would really like to know WHY we are now blamed for these fake accounts the last days!

P.S. A unique hardware ID is the MAC Address and yes, it is not accessible by TCP/IP so useless in the forum. 

Feli & Chloe

I thought for a long time whether I would write something here again and I did not make the resulting decision easy. I am writing this now in German, because, as Angelina said, it is a clearly german Problem ....

Was ist die cleverste Lösung für das eindeutig deutsche Problem im Status-Board? Ich weiß es nicht. Deaktivierung ist aber nicht die Lösung, weil dann alle darunter leiden. Ich will hier niemandem was vorwerfen und auch niemanden in Schutz nehmen und ich kenne auch nicht sämtliche Vorgeschichten und ich will sie auch nicht kennen. Aber eins steht fest, ob ihr nun meine Freunde hier seid oder auch nicht, Ihr habt dieses Problem gemeinsam verursacht und nur Ihr könnt es wieder lösen. Ich denke die Beteiligten wissen, dass sie gemeint sind. Jeder Kleinkrieg hat mindestens zwei Beteiligte und er wird solange genährt bis eine Seite die Courage hat, damit aufzuhören. Ihr müsst Euch nicht mögen, Ihr könnt Euch aus dem Weg gehen, aber hört endlich damit auf alle anderen unter diesem Problem leiden zu lassen.  

Ich habe heute in der Diskussion, ob dieser Kindergarten, Kleinkrieg oder wie auch immer ihr das nennt, beendet werden soll durch Deaktivierung der Statusmeldungen einen wichtigen Satz gelesen ….“Das war mal ein lustiges, informatives und unterhaltsames Forum … Die meisten haben einfach keinen Spass mehr daran, hier etwas zu schreiben oder sich einzubringen” Genau das passiert nämlich zur Zeit immer mehr auf deutschsprachiger Seite. Macht Euch einmal bitte die Gedanken, ob Ihr das Forum zukünftig für Euch alleine haben wollt und niemand mehr da ist. Dann macht so weiter.  

Als Ergebnis dieser Diskussion von heute endet meine öffentliche Teilnahme an diesem Forum bis auf weiteres und sollte sich nicht grundlegend etwas ändern erfolgt, so leid es mir für wirklich liebgewonnene Freunde auch tut, auch keine Verlängerung meines Abos im Spiel.

Und noch ein Wort an die Admins: In den letzten drei Wochen sind doch nun immer wieder die selben Accounts beteiligt und selbst für jemand der jetzt einen Blick ins Forum wirft …  es ist Sonntag kurz vor 19:00 Uhr , ist … und das ist nur meine persönliche Meinung … der Hauptbrandstifter mit seinen dutzenden bescheuerten und geschmacklosen Accounts zu erkennen. Also warum existieren diese Accounts noch?

Das frage ich mich hier seit Wochen und Monaten Doreen. Mods haben den Job, dafür zu sorgen, dass zu erkennen, und nicht,

dass die betroffenen Personen denjenigen immer und immer wieder reporten müssen. Aber nein, man muss sich dann hier auch

noch anhören, selber Schuld zu sein.......Leben und leben lassen.......FACEPALM..... Selbst wenn wir nichts sagen, wird solange

gestichelt wie es geht. Es liegt hier einzig und alleine der Fehler im Forum System, dass so ein extremes Stalken überhaupt möglich

ist. Dazu einen Mod, der absolut nicht neutral in der Sache ist, wie man ja nun hier in diesem Thread unschwer erkennen konnte.

Since no one asked for moderation rights in this topic beside me Chilles, you can just mean me :)

And don't try to argue you did not mentioned me by name, this would be just laughable.

I am of cause not a silent person but neither me nor Felia are responsible for the troll/fake accounts.

Since you should know better as a moderator (you still are one), I will now report you.

You attacked me some weeks ago also without any proofs in my diary.

So sorry, you are a bad moderator since you are (no longer) neutral and slander people without any proofs.

And yes, especially you as a moderator need proofs for such accusations.

I play as Chloe.... in here as in game.... if anybody thinks I am lying so please, really please proof it or just shut up.

Same for Felia btw.

I know a lot of you think we both are pure evil... LOL... to play back the ball... some of the loudest screaming necks in this thread play or have played wrong!!!

BTW how often some of us state in forum that they love each other is up to them... feeling attacked by love messages is just laughable...

(to that person) I remember a time when you did the same with your wife... funny... what changed your mind?

If you still ask yourself WHY Felia and I are the most target persons in here... well... we are also two of the most active forum members. And we discovered a lot of HIS fake accounts in the past.

So he really don't like us. But since I know what can happen, I will not stop stopping him. You really want to blame us for this?

I "troll" only with my diary... and since nearly nothing was deleted or censored since I started, nothing really reportable was in there.

But think whatever you want...

I have just one tip for you:

Read between the lines, always ask you what was the motivation for an action and consider the overall context.

I would really like to know WHY we are now blamed for these fake accounts the last days!

P.S. A unique hardware ID is the MAC Address and yes, it is not accessible by TCP/IP so useless in the forum.

Feli & Chloe

Affected dog barking ^^ :lol:

There was no word of me I mean someone in this topic. :rolleyes:

It was a general meaning of any time in the past because it wouldn't be the first time of self attacks of People in this community.

Edited by Chilles
Forget the quote before this post will edit ^^

Affected dog barking ^^ :lol:

There was no word of me I mean someone in this topic. :rolleyes:

It was a general meaning of any time in the past because it wouldn't be the first time of self attacks of People in this community.

is this all you all can counter? Affected dog barking! LMAO

I've run a forum. I work in a tech field so I've had to run help forums. When there was a member causing issues I'd ban the IP. Maybe that will help some but you can always reset it to get a new account. The mod argument has been on going since they were iniated. I would hope that if additional mods are chosen it is done carefully. Those at the center of dramas should not be selected. Why should they have access to people's login patterns, etc. to use for more drama? That said mods have opinions to. They are not robots contrary to popular belief. The bot revolution resides outside of these boards. Why can't we have nice things?

Side note, why scroll through pages and pages of status messages when all there is is drama? Yes, I am speaking of Nikki's post. I'm too lazy to go back and quote it. I am legit asking. I don't get it. The one time I tried out of boredom there were so many German messages that I could not read so I gave up.

In General I do not care about the status messages as I never used it and read it for the first time due to this thread. I just think you would have to close the whole forum and abandon the game to avoid people misusing it. You can provide teddy bears to all People, those who want to, will find a way to abuse it as a weapon.