3DXChat Community

Mulan's Musings

Guest Mulan

78a0ffadf7b85becdf7418cfa30d6645f5e06ab1

mulan5.jpg

wonderland5.jpg

Ok, sorry but thats it - #systemcheck and #maybe 6th or 7th post kill - before sending | and not only at mulans, lol bääääääääam, and although i have a copy of a good, nearly fiinal state saved, to a time: I had discoverd #the #sadnews... actually very early this morning, before even anybody had answered mulan inhere - nobody, now im 5th or 6th place just before Jenzi editing and thinking #deleting more and more #changing  only 1 temp song of the 3 #last #selfheadshot were actually, none and nothing were ever was planed #justdontask and if you still have a bullet? Cause im shot empty, with all mags... if you speared and saved, exactly: that 'one', that I, or was it, Tika after all!? What i sfew times, jokingly only said and wrote: well, however and anyway, but: now would be the perfect moment for that not unknown and better spoilered that last: [HS-last bullet scene] :wacko: :o :D

91773.gif

But for the sake and health for every- and anybody - no, ops, not at all sorry - in any direction... ill leave this evntually to sis Tika, or myself to finish this 2-3 liner aka quicky hashtag farewell like post! Just  reading again and just to make sure and see, if i did write and find, the qucik trigger word in this not at all2.0 sooooooooo quicky post anymore, before shutting it all down in the were aka linkenpark nothing else matters #in the end...  laughing the longest time and mostley: cause of myself and over time itself, including and exluding 50% of to confusn text hours later, after seeing what I did!! C'est la vie aka  last *UNLIVE* spoiler action for now  and today and nobody expect anything new - not before in under 24hours. In the names of: HELLs bells, [YES] and till then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeOhN9crWgI

a final bäääääääääämmmmerish and spoilerishy click + hammering sound on my enter-vivaLa|bäamkey and cyas morrow earliest, after a total re-edit of this (mucho, mucho, less chaos in this post here! Maybe -  or maybe not at all!  We'll all see :wacko::P:angry: what, when, and if at all, who will seee and notice, that i mayb glad now, that no one will ever see anything of this and mostley: won't see at all, or anymore, how this [HailOfChaos]BDaySTOrm]|[camE|AND|EndeD] just as fast and short before 22hundred cet-time - staying mucho longer ...as it came :ph34r:

143669660736.gif

KND2.gif?fit=400%2C222

Edited by KYUSS

For now i wish you a merry Xmas and a happy new year and always the best in your real life. Nice to get to know you. Take care. Maybe you wil check in from time to time :)
Ich wünsche dir frohe Weihnachten und ein fröhliches neues Jahr. Es war schön, dich kennengelernt zu haben. Pass' auf dich auf. Vielleicht bist du ab und zu doch noch mal im Spiel :)
Hugs

Hey everybody!

I have not posted here for a while, because I really haven’t had much to say!

Anyway, a brief history. So I started 3DX as a recent widow. The past two years have been a challenge, coming to terms with the person I thought I would be with for the rest of my life no longer been around, coming to terms with being a single parent while maintaining a career, and dealing with depression. Ultimately though it has made me a stronger person, a better parent and I have raised tens of thousands and awareness for the cancer that killed my partner.

I originally joined 3DX as an escape from reality, but I made a lot of great friends a long the way including Jowie, Epi, Cat, Kuro, Kya, Nitro, Laura, Amanda. And I would like to thank all my friends who have been there for me over the past two years.

I have left in the past but I have always came back, probably because I have had nothing to go to. However, this time is different. I have found a real life partner and I have largely overcame my depression, I have finally moved into a new chapter in my life. Thanks for all the memories, the parties, the forum debates. It has all been great.

I don't always agree with you, but, our friendship has never been one where I've needed to. That's one of the best kinds.

I wish you happiness. Take care my dear friend! You have ways to contact me.