#121 Jenzi

Jenzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,991 posts
  • Locationfrisia orientalis

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:38 PM

For now i wish you a merry Xmas and a happy new year and always the best in your real life. Nice to get to know you. Take care. Maybe you wil check in from time to time :)
Ich wünsche dir frohe Weihnachten und ein fröhliches neues Jahr. Es war schön, dich kennengelernt zu haben. Pass' auf dich auf. Vielleicht bist du ab und zu doch noch mal im Spiel :)
Hugs

• OLESYA and Mulan like this

#122 Guest_Purple_Buttefly_*

Guest_Purple_Buttefly_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

So I started 3DX as a recent widow. 

always respected how you were upfront and true to yourself .

Eh???

#123 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:43 AM

Thanks for the kind words.

I’ll still get in debates from time to time about politics and stuff, because it is funny.

#124 MinervaX

MinervaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:29 PM

Hey everybody!

I have not posted here for a while, because I really haven’t had much to say!

Anyway, a brief history. So I started 3DX as a recent widow. The past two years have been a challenge, coming to terms with the person I thought I would be with for the rest of my life no longer been around, coming to terms with being a single parent while maintaining a career, and dealing with depression. Ultimately though it has made me a stronger person, a better parent and I have raised tens of thousands and awareness for the cancer that killed my partner.

I originally joined 3DX as an escape from reality, but I made a lot of great friends a long the way including Jowie, Epi, Cat, Kuro, Kya, Nitro, Laura, Amanda. And I would like to thank all my friends who have been there for me over the past two years.

I have left in the past but I have always came back, probably because I have had nothing to go to. However, this time is different. I have found a real life partner and I have largely overcame my depression, I have finally moved into a new chapter in my life. Thanks for all the memories, the parties, the forum debates. It has all been great.

I don't always agree with you, but, our friendship has never been one where I've needed to. That's one of the best kinds.

I wish you happiness. Take care my dear friend! You have ways to contact me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users