3DXChat Community

Mulan's Musings

Guest Mulan

A date has now been set for the Brain Tumour Awareness Party.

The party will be held on Saturday 4th March. Xanar will be hosting, with Xanar, MrsCandice, RedMelisande, Zokora, myself and one other yet to be confirmed to be DJing. It will start at 6 pm CET and go for 6 hours until midnight!

I will create a proper event listing in the Events section shortly! Thank you, everyone, for their support and kind words so far!

bla_1488646800.png

I am also arranging a Broadway musical night. This will be sometime this week or next weekend! I am thinking of mixing it with some cabaret music from Epi :P

Stay tuned for more updates!

Sitty Down Club!!

If you are ever around at whatever time it is that crazy Australians are usually around, then I highly recommend joining in with the shenanigans of the Sitty Down Club. As Reds says, it is quite simple, sit down on the floor in Sin Club and talk about random silly stuff. It is a lot of fun. Reds is completely awesome, Booya is cool as well :P

This is an old picture where we randomly all decided to break into dance 13 after the meeting had reached its conclusion and Reds has stopped sticking crayons up her nose, then eating them (it is probably best not to ask!).

zqYiO16.jpg

Sitty Down Club!!

If you are ever around at whatever time it is that crazy Australians are usually around, then I highly recommend joining in with the shenanigans of the Sitty Down Club. As Reds says, it is quite simple, sit down on the floor in Sin Club and talk about random silly stuff. It is a lot of fun. Reds is completely awesome, Booya is cool as well :P

This is an old picture where we randomly all decided to break into dance 13 after the meeting had reached its conclusion and Reds has stopped sticking crayons up her nose, then eating them (it is probably best not to ask!).

Aw.... Mulan! :wub:

I think we'll have to end all future Sitty Down Club meetings with simultaneous Dance 13.... it was like kicking a hornet's nest :lol:

A very, very, very dumb hornet's nest.

It is now just over a week to go until the Brain Tumour Awareness Party. I want to say a big thank you to all the DJs. Xanar, Laura, RedMelisande, Candice, and Epi. Not only are they great DJs but they have been hugely supportive and great friends for as long as I have been in 3DX, so I am so glad they can DJ at an event that means so much to me :)

Guest Mulan

Hey everyone! March is finally here and March is Brain Tumour Awareness Month. I make no apologies for constantly banging on about Brain Tumour Awareness :)

I will be wearing a hat for the entire month of March to show my support. Feel free to join me!

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4655-brain-tumour-awareness-month/

And a gentle reminder about the Brain Tumour Awareness Party this Saturday featuring 6 wonderful DJs.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4622-brain-tumour-awareness-party-saturday-4th-march-5pm-gmt/

Guest Mulan

I recently posted a topic supporting Brain Tumour Awareness Month. I must say the first reply to the topic disappointed me and at that moment I felt my heart sink. I always waffle on about how great this community of people is, and I was starting to doubt whether I had made the right decision. After all, this is just a sex game, right? My faith was quickly restored in the community as supportive people continue to post their support and congratulate me on championing such a worthy cause.

I often wonder when I log into 3DX; is my time spent here valuable? I have logged into 3DX for over 1.5 years, and I would hate to look back on my time in this world as 1.5 years of my life wasted. Had I continuously been involved in drama, only seen this as a sex game, or treated 3DX as a dating site then I may have looked back on my time and thought it was wasted time. However, I look back on my time here. This will be my second Brain Tumour Awareness Party. I have also raised awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Parties and by wearing pink for the month of October. I have hosted and DJed at multiple events where people have fun, forget about the stresses of real life. I have made some wonderful friends, who have been there for me, inspired me, and I have returned the favour.

There are people who with criticise other people for the parties they create and people who will criticise the developers for the lack of updates and lack of communication. Sometimes some constructive feedback can be useful. I really cannot relate to the people who always moan. Rather than moan, you have the power to change things. You can organise events, and you can create new items to make 3DX a better place in the way you see 3DX.

Rather than just talk about myself, I would like to take a moment to acknowledge some of the people who have made 3DX a better place:

• FrenchTouch - a wonderfully creative person who gives so much of her free time
  • Malvasia and Garden of Eden - personally I don't attend but have always admired how it is run
  • Lorelia's Jazzy Lounge - always a pleasant place to visit if you are online that late
  • Fucker's of Anarchy - long-running rock music group who continue to rock on. Much respect.
  • Angels of Desire Rock Club - another rock club run by some of my closest friends
  • BDSMetal Gang - another rock club with some other good friends
  • Lussian and OrgasmiX - I don't often attend but a lot of respect for the parties you host
  • RobPathfinder - wonderfully creative rooms and big fun events
  • Zokora's Adventureworld - really creative room and a good friend
  • Nikki - haven't always seen eye to eye but an excellent DJ
  • Nixxx - not seen much of Nixxx recently, but another great DJ
  • Achilles and Ashbash - for helping moderate this crazy place in the past and managing the public DJs
  • Shanti - for being a voice of reason (WWSD)
  • RobT - for keeping the forums interesting and fun
  • Becci - for arranging Breast Cancer Awareness 2015
  • Tauriel - for running the photo contests every month

Some great people who are no longer active in game:

• JessicaX - for her music and parties
  • Nitro - for her parties and incredible energy
  • Sugarbunny - for organising lots of events for the community

And last, but not least, a huge thank you to the developers who make all of the above possible.

Guest Mulan

I have been DJing quite a bit recently! Here is what I have coming up.

SunnyFlower's Birthday Party - Tuesday 14th March - 18:00 GMT - 19:00 CET - 14:00 EST

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4697-angels-of-desire-presents-sunnyflowers-b-day-mar-14th/

Natsumi's St Patrick's Day - Thursday 16th March - 19:00 GMT - 20:00 CET - 15:00 EST

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4465-%F0%9F%8Dirish-pride%80%F0%9F%8D-the-zen%80%E2%98%AF%E2%84%A2-march-16th-12pm-est-5pm-cet/

RobPathfinder's Event 3 - Saturday 18th March - 20:00 GMT - 21:00 CET - 16:00 EST

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4566-event-3/

I could play any genre of music, but you can take a good guess about St Patricks Day :lol:

Guest Mulan

I haven't posted for a while. As this is a sex game and all. Here are some good role play snippets. Tried and tested. Enjoy!

'Harder!' she screamed, 'Harder!'

'All right,' he said. 'What's the square root of nine times twelve divided by six point three recurring?'

'I'm all yours tonight!' she cried, 'Do something to me you'd never normally dare do to a woman!'

'All right' he said, and made eye contact.

'I'm your slave tonight,' she said breathlessly, 'I'll do whatever you want.'

'OK' he said, 'You can sort my Lego while I watch Star Wars.'

How do you feel about chains?' she whispered, stroking his chest.

He gulped. 'I quite like Pizza Hut but I'm not so keen on McDonalds.'

'Do you want a happy ending?' she asked, massaging his back.

'Yes please' he replied.

'OK' she said 'Jon Snow's still alive.'

'So,' he asked, revealing the erect wood between his legs, 'Are you ready to play?'

'Play what?' she asked, nervously.

'Quidditch!' he said.

'It's so long!' she said, stroking the shaft.

'I know,' he beamed. 'It's a limited edition replica Kylo Ren lightsaber.'

'Say really bad things to me!' she begged.

'OK,' he said, 'The Force Awakens wasn't as good as The Phantom Menace.'

She gazed up at him and bit her lip seductively . . .

Unfortunately it was her top lip so she looked like a piranha.

If she didn't respond to his needs, he knew the three places to touch that worked every time . . .

Control, alt and delete.

Are you ready for this?’ he asked. ‘When I’m done you won’t be able to sit down for days'

She nodded.

'OK' he said and put the sofa on eBay

'But I'm exhausted,' he sighed. 'I don't think I can manage it again.'

'Please,' she begged, desperately. 'I need a second referendum..' (Brexit)

'I can't take any more!' she cried. 'It's too painful! What is it called?'

'2016,' he sighed.

'Hurt me!' she begged as she bent over his desk.

'All right,' he said, 'Twilight is terrible and Benedict Cumberbatch is married.'

He gently caress the leather, then his fingers feel inside and flick over and over again . . "I like big books and I cannot lie."

Her body tensed and quivered as she felt wave after wave surge through it. She probably shouldn't have bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

"I've been a VERY naughty girl!" she whispered. "I deserve to be punished!"

"OK," he said, and invited his mother to stay for Christmas.

'I've been a very bad girl,' she said, biting her lip. 'I need to be punished.'

'Very well,' he said and installed Windows 10 on her laptop.

"Do me!" she cried, reclining on his bed. "Do me now!"

"OK," he replied, "But I'd better warn you, I'm not very good at impressions."

'I have a dark secret,' she whispered. 'I can't help it. I need to do it in public.'

He gulped. He couldn't believe she was into Pokemon Go.

'Take me to heaven!' she cried.

'I'd love to,' he said 'But it's an artificial construct designed to assuage man's guilt and fear of death.'

'Would you like to try two women at once?' she whispered seductively.

He gulped. 'You mean . . . Siri AND Cortana?'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey everybody!

I have not posted here for a while, because I really haven’t had much to say!

Anyway, a brief history. So I started 3DX as a recent widow. The past two years have been a challenge, coming to terms with the person I thought I would be with for the rest of my life no longer been around, coming to terms with being a single parent while maintaining a career, and dealing with depression. Ultimately though it has made me a stronger person, a better parent and I have raised tens of thousands and awareness for the cancer that killed my partner.

I originally joined 3DX as an escape from reality, but I made a lot of great friends a long the way including Jowie, Epi, Cat, Kuro, Kya, Nitro, Laura, Amanda. And I would like to thank all my friends who have been there for me over the past two years.

I have left in the past but I have always came back, probably because I have had nothing to go to. However, this time is different. I have found a real life partner and I have largely overcame my depression, I have finally moved into a new chapter in my life. Thanks for all the memories, the parties, the forum debates. It has all been great.