#21 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:00 PM

Mulan, had to show your epic vid to our code monkeys and they absolutely loved it :)

Glad you liked it! Here are some more programming jokes!

fg7p5WE.jpg

Write a program to save the Titanic...

float titanic;

What is the spookiest data type?

A boolean!

Where did you two meet?

Windows users - the office

Mac users - Starbucks

Linux users - GitHub

["hip","hip"]

(hip hip array!)

int getRandomNumber() {

return 4;   // chosen by a fair dice roll

}

Why programmers like UNIX:

unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep

Anyway! Way off topic!

• Jenzi, Sentra, Kricky and 1 other like this

#22 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:11 PM

p.s. Secretly, I am hoping one day that RobT changes his signature to WWMD :lol:

well, two ways to do that and no you perverts, thats not what i meant! Going to have to see some really profound stuff from you or you will have to mention my name more because after all, I am an attention whore :lol:  :lol:

31d206cfdc252d4ca4bb823b59d67c10.gif

• Mulan likes this

#23 DarrenD

DarrenD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMilano, Italy

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

Why programmers like UNIX:

unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep

Anyway! Way off topic!

rofl!!! didn't know that one ...

• Mulan likes this

#24 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

Okay! RobT! Here goes!

On first appearances, Rob appears to be a bit of a dick. To be fair, Rob prides himself on being a troll, which comparing apples and oranges is the same as being a dick. Therein lies the problem. You see, Rob is quite a lovely chap. Therefore on the “Mulan scale of trolling”®, RobT scores a paltry 3 out of 10. The “Mulan scale of trolling”® is scientifically approved and an internationally recognised standard1. Therefore, based on these findings from an independent panel2, RobT must drop the troll label, or try harder.

Now for something more serious. It is true, Rob and I have had our fair share of disagreements. We all have our differences, but what sets Rob apart is that you can send a private message Rob and discuss things as adults (isn’t that a novel idea in a sex game). Surprisingly, he also speaks quite a lot of common sense. I have to keep pinching myself, “Rob just said something meaningful, is this just a dream? Are my eyes deceiving me?”.

For more information on RobT, be sure to follow his User Diary and every other topic on the forum (Rob has an opinion on pretty much everything). I also hear he resides in World Chat, but I am not brave enough to venture into the apocalyptic wasteland of World Chat to confirm or deny these rumours! :P

1  In Mulan’s world
2 The voices in Mulan’s head

—--

Is there anyone else who wants their ego stroking? I am still working on Epi’s, so stay posted!

Oh yes, which reminds me! Hot off the press. I just formed the “Epi Fan Club”. Membership is £10 a month and all proceeds go towards Mulan’s expensive PC habit (I am joking) :lol:

• Epi and RobT like this

#25 Epi

Epi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

"Hot off the press. I just formed the “Epi Fan Club”. Membership is £10 a month"

Worth every penny!

• Mulan likes this

#26 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

Okay! RobT! Here goes!

On first appearances, Rob appears to be a bit of a dick. To be fair, Rob prides himself on being a troll, which comparing apples and oranges is the same as being a dick. Therein lies the problem. You see, Rob is quite a lovely chap. Therefore on the “Mulan scale of trolling”®, RobT scores a paltry 3 out of 10. The “Mulan scale of trolling”® is scientifically approved and an internationally recognised standard1. Therefore, based on these findings from an independent panel2, RobT must drop the troll label, or try harder.

Now for something more serious. It is true, Rob and I have had our fair share of disagreements. We all have our differences, but what sets Rob apart is that you can send a private message Rob and discuss things as adults (isn’t that a novel idea in a sex game). Surprisingly, he also speaks quite a lot of common sense. I have to keep pinching myself, “Rob just said something meaningful, is this just a dream? Are my eyes deceiving me?”.

For more information on RobT, be sure to follow his User Diary and every other topic on the forum (Rob has an opinion on pretty much everything). I also hear he resides in World Chat, but I am not brave enough to venture into the apocalyptic wasteland of World Chat to confirm or deny these rumours! :P

1  In Mulan’s world
2 The voices in Mulan’s head

—--

Is there anyone else who wants their ego stroking? I am still working on Epi’s, so stay posted!

Oh yes, which reminds me! Hot off the press. I just formed the “Epi Fan Club”. Membership is £10 a month and all proceeds go towards Mulan’s expensive PC habit (I am joking) :lol:

dont be scared of wc, i will shield you from the demons :P   and because i am a man of my word.......

• Epi and Mulan like this

#27 Domonique

Domonique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:00 PM

lol me and Fox seem to be getting around xD we're singing/playing at both events you've posted pictures for!

• Mulan likes this

#28 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

lol me and Fox seem to be getting around xD we're singing/playing at both events you've posted pictures for!

Yay! The Mulan Fan Club. I only have two members - Roman and Dom :P . To be fair, I do have the two coolest people in 3DX in my fan club. *Sticks out my tongue at Epi*

----

OMG Rob! Hahahaha! WWMD :lol:

My life is now complete!

• Epi likes this

#29 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:30 PM

Yay! The Mulan Fan Club. I only have two members - Roman and Dom :P . To be fair, I do have the two coolest people in 3DX in my fan club. *Sticks out my tongue at Epi*

----

My life is now complete!

i may be an ass but i am not a liar :P

• Mulan likes this

#30 Domonique

Domonique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

----

My life is now complete!

awwww you're so sweet!

• Mulan likes this

#31 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:56 AM

The craziest thing happened to me in Sin Club yesterday. I was minding my own business enjoying a peaceful Sunday and who walks in? Cinderella! It is so good to see an old Disney colleague and someone who understand the Disney struggle. To give you a simple example, Cinderella decides she wants to wear a more revealing leather number, but then the Disney bosses pop in and say, "No, no, no. You cannot wear that. It does not fit the image we are trying to portray". Alas, Cinderella found her slipper and China seems to be doing just fine, so here we both are, retired and discussing the good old days in 3DX.

In all seriousness, Cinderella seems like a lovely person, and it is always great to make new friends! :)

---

Dom - a little-known fact. Mulan's full name is Fa Sweet Mulan, so naturally, I am sweet :lol:

#32 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:34 PM

Epi and I will be hosting an event this coming Saturday starting at 10 pm going through to 1 am UK time. The first half will be dark country and the second half will be music from the steampunk genre! You may be put off by the "country" part, but come along, and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised!

Epi will be hosting and has been working on her room to get a more "steampunk" theme!

And because I am rubbish with timezones, here is something to help for those not in the UK.

bla_1486850400.png

• Epi likes this

#33 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

Epi and I will be hosting an event this coming Saturday starting at 10 pm going through to 1 am UK time. The first half will be dark country and the second half will be music from the steampunk genre! You may be put off by the "country" part, but come along, and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised!

Epi will be hosting and has been working on her room to get a more "steampunk" theme!

And because I am rubbish with timezones, here is something to help for those not in the UK.

bla_1486850400.png

nothing wrong with country!

• Mulan likes this

#34 Reds

Reds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:19 AM

Wow, that event seems to be on Sunday morning in Australia - I might be able to actually make it to something!

Dom - a little-known fact. Mulan's full name is Fa Sweet Mulan, so naturally, I am sweet :lol:

You sure it's not Sweet FA Mulan?  :huh:

• Mulan likes this

#35 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:45 AM

Wow, that event seems to be on Sunday morning in Australia - I might be able to actually make it to something!

You sure it's not Sweet FA Mulan?  :huh:

I thought she was controversial, now shes sweet. make up our mind!!!!  and couldnt be sweet fa mulan, family name is always first

• Mulan likes this

#36 Epi

Epi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

The two are not mutually exclusive, though. You can be both controversial and sweet.

Or maybe the idea that she is sweet is in itself controversial...?

"Epi and I will be hosting an event this coming Saturday starting at 10 pm going through to 1 am UK time. The first half will be dark country and the second half will be music from the steampunk genre!"

I'm so excited. I'm literally filled with glee at how weird and awesomesauce it will be!
  • Mulan likes this

#37 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:24 PM

Im waiting for controversial. Perhaps i should show her how thats done
  • Mulan likes this

#38 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:13 PM

New PC arrived! The best happy smug face I can pull off in 3DX.

XEpf2ST.jpg

• chloe, LovelyBritney, RobT and 1 other like this

#39 Lascivious

Lascivious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

Sooo curious about "dark" country... Is it like "country death song" by violent femmes kinda real dark? Or rob zombie's twangy hellbillies metal stuff? Or something else completely.... Hmmm, so very curious. Also quite keen on what'cha mean by steampunk (Rasputina maybe?) Damn...Hope to be able to make it.

• Mulan likes this

#40 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

Zorro! Is it you?

• Sparklebottom and Mulan like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic