3DXChat Community

Wrong Account

JadeCallisto

What do i do when i accidentally bought a month for the wrong email twice and made a character that only had one month and none of the Xgold i bought previously? I'm stuck honestly because that account i had had 20,000 Xgold and 3 characters and i bought it for the wrong email and now have a character by accident! What do i do?

cancel the subscription and buy the next month for the right email...

ofc you can ask the support if they can somehow merge it... but if you have 3 avas on the old and 1 on the new and only bought a one month sub, the easiest thing is to cancel and resub again with the right one.

edit: typo

Edited by Veronique

What do i do when i accidentally bought a month for the wrong email twice and made a character that only had one month and none of the Xgold i bought previously? I'm stuck honestly because that account i had had 20,000 Xgold and 3 characters and i bought it for the wrong email and now have a character by accident! What do i do?

As i can figure out, You too you play on multiple different account...ME TOO!!! and when time come to renew I'll double check on which I am! haha

tip: next time try to play both for the month...it double the cost but it worth the price to fuck both yourself in game pouhahaha! Sarah Connor will tell you how AMAZING it was on LedZep songs with Briana

Careful Advise: do not mindfuck ppl's around you if you plan to do so and also shut it up to avoid drama