3DXChat Community

Interviews with Players about 3DXChat

CarolineResident

Hello Community,

I did start a series of interviews with players about their perspective of 3DXchat on my blog. I prepared som qestions and would like to meet In-game for an interview.

Here is how the first one went: KurtCastell

If you are interested please look for me in-game: CarolineResident, or leave a comment on the blog (or here) with your name, typicall online times and where to find you.

See ya soon :-)

Thank you for the open invitation, Caroline.

I'm not as active a player as many seem to be here, but I would be very happy to be interviewed, if I could be of any interest to your endeavors. I am generally on here after 9 pm, Chicago Central Time. I would look forward to an interview at your convenience anytime. Thank you again.

Karla W.  

Great blog Caroline! I really enjoyed your comparisons between 3DX and Second Life. As someone who has only ever played 3DX it is interesting to see your views on both as well as Thrixxx.

Great interview. I am looking forward to seeing more.

Amanda, I love your creative interviews as well.

Hello

Thanks for all the responses.

It is actually more challenging to set up interviews than I thought it is, because there is no user search in game.

However I managed to get two so far. One with a particular happy end actually :-)

Telemachus
http://www.second-life-adventures.com/telemachus-sex-interview-3dxchat/

If anyone sees me in game just send IM if interested as well. If I am not responding immediatly I am either AFK or , well, busy :-)

:-)

Carol

Wow it is definitely different reading it back than actually being there lol Both the interview and the bonus at the end :P Nice pics! It was a delicious fun. Great articles, thank you!

PS: ChiK is a sweetheart but yeah my wife is Juicy Jina. You may see her around. She is a lot of fun when her internet isn't acting up lol