3DXChat Community

Oculus VR mode & VStroker question

gonk

Hello there. I'm interested to get a Vstroker. Question is, is the penis thrust speed the same as my thrust to the stroker? and when i stop, does the sex animation also pause?

IN addition. Is Oculus VR First person view?

Hello there. I'm interested to get a Vstroker. Question is, is the penis thrust speed the same as my thrust to the stroker? and when i stop, does the sex animation also pause?

IN addition. Is Oculus VR First person view?

Don't buy it (vstroker) not worth the expectation and price. Just my opinion.

In 3DXChat v2, VStroker is bad manage.

In v1, there had a specific interface when we use Vstroker to suppend or change sensibility.
This interface is not present in v2 and VStroker is not usuable without it.

So, don't buy VStroker only for 3dxchat.

In 3DXChat v2, VStroker is bad manage.

In v1, there had a specific interface when we use Vstroker to suppend or change sensibility.

This interface is not present in v2 and VStroker is not usuable without it.

So, don't buy VStroker only for 3dxchat.

When was the last time you did use the VStroker? I did try it yesterday and in my opinion work it very sensitive and the moves are very similar like the VStroker management of 3DXChat Version 1 :)

When was the last time you did use the VStroker? I did try it yesterday and in my opinion work it very sensitive and the moves are very similar like the VStroker management of 3DXChat Version 1 :)

Well. Mine was jerky and laggy animation on the other end. Doesn't look that's sensitive or smooth. Default slider did better than that. Yup, my machine drivers are up to date.