3DXChat Community

Suscription looks never ending

ZzRedzZ

Hi crazy gamers¡¡

I have a friend is very worried becuase her suscription must be ending at 29 of december, but she can play even now.

Support confirm her suscription end this day.

I know about sometines suscription end a bit late. For example my second get 3 extra days on august.

But she is close to a month mor than here and is really worried.

She checked her back and she chequed her suscription dates and all is right. but she can play.

So anything to make she feels more confortable about this anomaly ?

Someone was capable of play so much time after suscription ends ?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Hi crazy gamers¡¡

I have a friend is very worried becuase her suscription must be ending at 29 of december, but she can play even now.

Support confirm her suscription end this day.

I know about sometines suscription end a bit late. For example my second get 3 extra days on august.

But she is close to a month mor than here and is really worried.

She checked her back and she chequed her suscription dates and all is right. but she can play.

So anything to make she feels more confortable about this anomaly ?

Someone was capable of play so much time after suscription ends ?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Well I think you should really contact the Support ^^

facepalm

first think, than start writing...

:lol: :lol:

funny_mouse_picture_40.jpg

Please be aware that the subscription auto-renews itself if you don't cancel it on the BMT website!

So, might there be the chance that this happened to your friend's sub without her noticing the confirmation email?

As writen by Ashbash here: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2503-important-subscription-information/

To cancel a recurring subscription fee, please go to here and use your details given to you on your receipt of purchase, not the login details of the game, but the details sent to you in email from BMT Micro, confirming your subscription plan. (Usually with your Order ID etc...)

• 3 months later...

Hi, can you get the six month option and immediately cancel? I don't like recurring payments, I like the option to decide myself if I renew. I mean if I pay and cancel will I still get my six month membership? 

Hi, can you get the six month option and immediately cancel? I don't like recurring payments, I like the option to decide myself if I renew. I mean if I pay and cancel will I still get my six month membership? 

Yes, you can cancel the auto-renew. Go to your email. Find BMT and find your login info for BMT and then go the BMT website and login. Once logged in you can find the subscription and cancel it. You'll still be able to play, it just cancels the auto-renew sub.