3DXChat Community

Build Gallery

Guest Ayon

Hi all

I have been debating for months now whether or not to start a website to showcase mine and others room builds in game.

Well after a few hours of arguing with myself  :) i have decided to just use the profile section of this forum :)

So if you would like to see any of my builds, or builds of other players in game that I have liked, just visit my profile.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/13199-ayon/

I am also looking for some help please...

I have thousands of pictures of rooms people have created in game....and i have forgotten the names of many of these talented people.

If you see a picture in my profile that i have no name against or have the name incorrect...please PM me so i can promptly correct it.

Thank you all

<3 Ayon

• 3 weeks later...

Updated my Profile with more pictures of rooms tonight.

Of note, have a look at LeaDuvals room (last one in the list) its stunning.

Anyone who wants to be inspired to create a room should check out this build when its open.

Look for "Le LOFT"

Incredible how many things are possible and you did realize :huh:

I like your rooms and I don't wane know how many hours you did invest for preparing!

My deepest respect for your Hobby!

I will never have this kind of patience for Room Building :unsure: 

Just checked your profile too and what shall I say, incredible!! I've seen some of your rooms before but was not aware how many you have built so far. It always surpizes me what amazing things you can craft with the limited amount of props available.

Without rooms like yours (and others of course, too), 3dxchat would be quite a boring place actually, with new locations being as uninspiring as the last one (the saloon).

• 2 weeks later...

Quick bump as I am honored that one of the best builders in the game,  AsherReins has let me showcase his portfolio of builds.

In my profile you can now see his 5 amazing creations.

1. The Dragon
  2. The Death Star
  3. The Viper Room
  4. Nightfury
  5. Seahaven

We truly are honored to have him in game with us :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Ayon

/bump

If you go to the forums that are "not to be spoken about" you will find room files that I am giving away.