3DXChat Community

[Tutorial] How to use the Forum Ignore System

Chilles

True I agree, it would limit the non 3DXChat Users but it wouldn't fix the Dramas about trolling, mind fucking...
But at least is this all not matter in a Public Forum because it was never written the 3DXChat Forum is only there for 3DXChat Players :)

I can made also a Mac Forum Account without the interest of use an Mac^^

A discuss about this is pointless in this topic because things like this are only in the opinions and in the choices of the devs.

True I agree, it would limit the non 3DXChat Users but it wouldn't fix the Dramas about trolling, mind fucking...

but nevertheless would limit number of fake and trolling accounts that are often used to start drama and to mindfuck.

Always better to at least limit some sh... than doing just nothing.

But we all can agree on one thing: it is up to the devs.

@Chilles I just highjack this thread for a small question: would it be possible to change the visibility of the status updates? As a guest you are allowed to view them. I would think it would make more sense to show them only to registered users. Is this configurable?

Like the protected Forum (Art & Images)?

Sure, adjustable is everything :)

Maybe would a redesign and the adding of new features a nice idea because our Forum is still very basic and there are many more things possible  :)

Improvements are always good :) For example an event calendar would be helpful.

Improvements are always good :)For example an event calendar would be helpful.

ba0e46d3711dca4bd83d58dac66e20f6.500x281

[subject loading: activating calendar events + b-days]

means: set up an post with ur event and also add it with a few clicks to the community calendar! like that we will have a good overview of all upcoming events! b-days will be shown automaticly on the frontend and in the calendar...if the admins just simply activate this already existing feature of our used forum board...just like the calendar!

cal7.jpg?id=58457569

press calendar:
  • see all entries/events and whats going on today, weekly & monthly with only a click!!
cal5.jpg?id=58455484

press on any event in the calendar and see all its details!!

cal3.jpg?id=58434904

multiple calendars´can also be added and embedded:
  • for example 1 calandar for SexGameDevils anouncements!!
  • and 1 calandar for the community events, as seen below!!

calendar.jpg

Multiple Calendars
Administrators can create multiple calendars, each with different permissions. Create a public calendar, and private ones for staff or other priviledged member groups.

Calendar Subscriptions
Calendar supports the iCal standard, meaning it's possible to both subscribe to events with Calendar, and also import events from other calendar applications, like Apple iCalendar and Google Calendar.

https://www.invisionpower.com/features/apps#calendar

2uhnuyc.gif

the yearly forumboard pimpup topic-bump was powered by

tw.jpg?id=92928108

Angel|Devil Films & Parachute Records ®