• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 BigTex2014

BigTex2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:20 PM

Can anyone tell me, how girls are getting these massive boobs and how guys are getting massive arms? If its a cheat I would love to know about it.

#22 LEKS

LEKS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationRussia, Sochi

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

Can anyone tell me, how girls are getting these massive boobs and how guys are getting massive arms? If its a cheat I would love to know about it.

its simple, breast implants lol

• kileela and DJDTapeFreak like this

#23 Tochirimo

Tochirimo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:27 AM

I just want to say congratulations is deserved you did a great job and continue !

• gizmo likes this

#24 nvdonjuan

nvdonjuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:24 AM

I have spent a lot of time and money exploring new and sexy areas of the internet and this one has my FULL attention. I love the extra support for the vstroker and the oculus rift although the rift is still in dev right now and I would not suggest purchase the head gear the game is fantastic and I would recommend a subscription. 

You need to check it out at least once. They are pretty good and where else can you get cheep entertainment. It has MMO SEX game. It lets your inner person out. There are some things I would love to see added but for what they charge its well worth the bang for your buck.

2x Thumbs up for 3dxChat.

#25 Staci

Staci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationWouldn't you like to know? USA

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:25 AM

The graphics, locations and animations help to put 3dx out front and as a more preferable choice to some to the other games. Hoping the innovations continue to keep the game out front and the clear superior choice for visualization and available integrations (Occulus rift etc).

• Maddoxx83 likes this

#26 Ashbash

Ashbash

🎀  𝒯𝓎𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉  🎀

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:04 PM

The graphics, locations and animations help to put 3dx out front and as a more preferable choice to some to the other games. Hoping the innovations continue to keep the game out front and the clear superior choice for visualization and available integrations (Occulus rift etc).

The game already has Oculus Rift support for the DK1 version of Oculus Rift I remember Gizmo saying when Oculus release the first consumer version of the Oculus Rift he will reprogram support for that. :)

#27 AdindaMantovani

AdindaMantovani

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationJust around the world

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:52 PM

Cg..

#28 OliU

OliU

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • Location6 feet under

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:22 PM

Congratulations to complete 3dfx-team. Would have voted somehow the same :)

The Graphics, open world and of course the community makes the difference I would say.

So keep up your amazing work.

#29 LYLOO

LYLOO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:37 PM

Félicitation continué dans cette lancée Bisous a toute l’équipe . 654062magick1322111.gif

• pierroussss and Nebraska like this

#30 thegeneral

thegeneral

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:41 PM

When I first joined I thought, "oh this will be just like any other 3D sex simulator but with Oculus Rift support".  How wrong I was.  The richly detailed locations, the fantastic personalities of people in the 3DX community, the dance, hug and sex animations, the ability to throw your own parties and the list goes on...I can't say that real life parties are as fun as some nights on 3DXChat as a result.  Bravo to the 3DX-Team!

• gizmo likes this

#31 mussentuchit

mussentuchit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:34 AM

They have my vote +1.

interface is simple and easy to use some adjusting from prior site but not difficult at all. i like the friendly attitude...  ;) the graphics are amazing so life like and not pixelated all over the place.. at last i do not have to wait for the game to catch up to me.. :)  

• Chilles likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: achievement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users