3DXChat Community

3DXChat - Most Innovative Sex Game

Gizmo

The graphics, locations and animations help to put 3dx out front and as a more preferable choice to some to the other games. Hoping the innovations continue to keep the game out front and the clear superior choice for visualization and available integrations (Occulus rift etc).

The game already has Oculus Rift support for the DK1 version of Oculus Rift I remember Gizmo saying when Oculus release the first consumer version of the Oculus Rift he will reprogram support for that. :)

• 11 months later...

When I first joined I thought, "oh this will be just like any other 3D sex simulator but with Oculus Rift support".  How wrong I was.  The richly detailed locations, the fantastic personalities of people in the 3DX community, the dance, hug and sex animations, the ability to throw your own parties and the list goes on...I can't say that real life parties are as fun as some nights on 3DXChat as a result.  Bravo to the 3DX-Team!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This was one of the only places I could find to ask this. I found several coupon codes for 50% off a 6 month membership.  They link me directly to the BMT micro site to pay, but no discount is applied.  Can anyone help?

That deal usually happens During the holidays at Christmas or New years for the 50% off 6 month and 1 year subscriptions.  It is over now. 

Only coupon i know of is the 10% off from Affect3d.com if you sign up through them for a month.  https://affect3dstore.com/subscriptions.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If this was the most innovative sexgame, how come you haven't introduced tattoos after all this time that people have been asking for them, or the improved character customization? I think that before calling your selves the most Innovative game, then live up to it first.

If this was the most innovative sexgame, how come you haven't introduced tattoos after all this time that people have been asking for them, or the improved character customization? I think that before calling your selves the most Innovative game, then live up to it first.

+1 !!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...