3DXChat Community

3DXChat - Most Innovative Sex Game

Gizmo

CONGRATULATIONS !

This game deserves this award, the devs deserve the recognition for their good work but I would also like to mention, that none of this would be possible without the AMAZING COMMUNITY (players) we have in 3DXChat !!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you to the DEV team for working hard on making this great game and it just keep getting better. 

Thank you for the Mods for doing the job that need to be done, it really appreciate.

Thank you to the commmunity as you are the breath of life that make 3dxchat great place to be.  

I had so much fun in the past 2 months and it thanks to all of you for been a part of 3dxchat. 

*bow*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have spent a lot of time and money exploring new and sexy areas of the internet and this one has my FULL attention. I love the extra support for the vstroker and the oculus rift although the rift is still in dev right now and I would not suggest purchase the head gear the game is fantastic and I would recommend a subscription. 

You need to check it out at least once. They are pretty good and where else can you get cheep entertainment. It has MMO SEX game. It lets your inner person out. There are some things I would love to see added but for what they charge its well worth the bang for your buck.

2x Thumbs up for 3dxChat.

The graphics, locations and animations help to put 3dx out front and as a more preferable choice to some to the other games. Hoping the innovations continue to keep the game out front and the clear superior choice for visualization and available integrations (Occulus rift etc).