3DXChat Community

SunshineKellie and AstroDoug are getting married on Sunday 1/22/17!!!

AstroDoug

[̲̲̅̅❤̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅C̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅g̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅!̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅❤̲̲̅̅]

I am not sure if I can pass by, so I leave my wishes already here with a quote ;) of the greatest Jedi ever:

May the ❤Love❤ be with you!

Hello everyone.  The big day has come and gone, and Kellie and I are now happily wed.... on to the honeymoon!!  

Just wanted to take a few minutes to let you all know that we had such a fantastic day at the wedding and the reception, and it is all thanks to the wonderful community in 3DX, especially our good friends who either took the time to be witness and share the moment and also the ones that could not make it, but made it clear that you wanted to be there, but RL made it impossible.  All the well wishes and gifts are proof of how much people saw our happiness and want only the best for us.

Note to the hosts:  Bellana, you put great effort into making the music just perfect for the event, and your personality really came through both in that and in your words.  Serenity, you helped organize this, and being a text based world (meaning no voice chat), words are very important, and what you put together put tears in my eyes.  Asher, you did not build your ship for me, you built it for everyone.  But the modifications you made for the wedding were painstaking, and just beautiful.  Also, your officiating was very well timed and heartfelt.  On behalf of both Kellie and myself, a very special thanks to all three of you for all your efforts, and just for being such good friends who didn't think of it as work, but as pleasure.

Finally, to my sweet new wife, Kellie.  You make me so happy, every day.  But none were as special as today.  I am so honored you accepted me as your husband.  You show me so much love, caring and adoration.  You stimulate me intellectually.  You are just such a beautiful person, inside and out, and I am so lucky to have you as my wife.

Kellie, I love you very much... you are my world.