Hello 3DXChat Community!
I want to thank you all for your patience in waiting for the next update.
VR and gamepad support as well as all new content is waiting for you in Patch #362.
Here is a more detailed list of the new features:
- First person view (POV) Support: default mode, VR mode;
- Prints for many clothes;
- Added clothes;
- Added virtual keyboard (VR mode);
- Added new sex animations;
- Unity Engine version updated to Unity 5.5;
- Blurry text has been corrected;
- Decorations of the Character Editor has been changed to a cozy styled room in a loft;
- Added a lot of pairs of shoes;
- Added new props and surfaces in the Home Editor;
- Support for virtual reality for the new generation of devices.
In VR mode we have implemented UI support, Gamepad support and Virtual Keyboard support. You can write in the chat and view the gallery without needing to remove the VR headset.
In developing VR and the Gamepad support we have focused up on the Oculus Rift CV1 and the Xbox Gamepad first.
The patch has been delayed for some time due to the fact that the mode for virtual reality is in development and is adapted for the most comfortable time spent in the 3DXChat world. We will continue to add new content in the upcoming release.
Thank you for being with us and being patient. Stay tuned and wait for more upcoming news!