3DXChat Community

C & G Productions

Guest Chriistina

Guest Chriistina

Hello everyone and thanks for paying attention on our topic.

Me and Goran are proud to show you our new website. It was long and epic but we finally did it in two readable versions.

We invite you to follow us and also discover our few samples in french or english versions. Do not hesitate to share your ideas they are welcome.

Although we are already working on it night and day now since 4 days ago. There will have updates and also the promo incoming soon, not the short one but

during 5 minutes. Here the link to go to our website and ( I hope the attachment is working ) a pic from our website. Thanks for reading us and have fun :wub:

http://www.c-and-g-productions.com/home/

post-6837-0-44074200-1484621563_thumb.png

Feel free to stay tuned

Friendly, Chriistina and Goran

Guest Chriistina

Hello liza thank you to support us as always since we know each other <3

Have a good day too, many kisses and many hugs  :wub:

To everyone: Do not hesitate to share your ideas, we are updating the website, a promo is coming and also gonna work on some comics

You can send yours anytime you want by link, to me or Goran and we will sort and choose the best one

Could have some rewards to the end... Stay tuned and good luck

Guest Chriistina

C & G productions promo video 2 has been released introducing Chriistina

Enjoy our new promo and feel free to leave some comments on

http://www.c-and-g-productions.com/nos-vid%C3%A9os/

Have fun and thank you

Do not forget to share your ideas, BD, comics, stories, pics, and more on our website,

also on forum send me a message or in game anytime Me or Goran, it could be possible to get your 

content posted on our website. Thank you very much and thanks to support us.

Friendly yours, Chriistina and Goran

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chriistina

Hello everyone and welcome on C & G Productions topic, I know we are doing regular topics these fews days, and sorry about it.

As most of you know, the website has been created 2 weeks ago. We are still udpating, and there is alot of contents coming regularly.

Today we are proud to announce our second movie, coming soon "The lovely pounded girl"

Here a little appetizer for all supporters and fans. One more thing, do not hesitate to check our profiles about updates on game... Thank you. 

C & G Productions

post-6837-0-34422700-1485544423_thumb.png

One more important thing, don't forget to leave some comments on our website and share your ideas, about hiring stuffs ect, me and Goran are taking all decisions together,

as Partners, and not as relation. Thank you very much