3DXChat Community

Thank You everyone that has come to the Grand Opening of The ZEN. The DJs did a tremendous good job. At the peek of the Opening party we reached 45 people. I want to give a special thanks to Ayon for helping me build this amazing club. None of this would be possible without her. I also would like to thank Nixxx, Ashbash, and Ukari for DJing with me today. Love you all and look forward for more events with you like this.

The Zen is now open for business. If you or your group have an event and would like to use The Zen, let me know!

Next Event @ The ZEN: 

IRISH PRIDE ~ March 16th @ 12:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET

It's the Pinching Season and time to get drunk and be merry. Being half Irish myself, I want to just take this time and ask all of you what you plan on doing this St. Patrick's Day. Do you plan on getting hammered? Or maybe you're going to make some green pancakes and wear green to avoid getting pinched. Well what ever you do, I hope you have a great holiday, and please be sure to drink responsibly. The ZEN had an outstanding Opening and it just gets better from there. 

March 16th on the eve of St. Pat's, 5 awesome DJs hailing from 3DX's finest rock clubs will be Rocking it out at The Zen! 

The Zen will have a green makeover and be sure to wear green. You won't want to get pinched (Unless you're into that kind of thing). Don't say I didn't warn you :D

I do however have a game that everyone can do, which requires alcohol.

The Game simply goes like this, For every cold you receive take a shot. Whenever the word "Pinch" is said in Local Chat, take a shot!. But seriously do not spam the word over and over again, because then it won't be fun for anyone.  

Here is the Official Schedule for Irish Pride, Thursday March, 16th. 

Opening: DJ Candice ~ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM 

2. Evil Elf ~ 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM

3. DJ Mulan ~ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM

4. DJ Xanar ~ 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM 

5. After Party: DJ Ninja Girl ~ 10:00 PM ~ 2:00 AM

(All Times are U.S. Eastern Standard Time) 

Guest Mulan

There is a bit of confusion. Clocks go forward an hour in the US on 12th March. The clocks in Europe go forward 26th March.

12 pm (12:00) EST is 5 pm (17:00) CET. The poster says 7 pm (19:00) CET. A 5 pm start would be better for me as I would prefer not to stay up that late.

Don't you just love timezones? :P

bla_1489680000.png