3DXChat Community

Thank you everyone for the Support. I look forward to another great year here on 3dx. Can't wait for you to listen to all the great tunes I've collected and worked on for the past few months since I've been gone. 

Be sure to look for a new event called "Keys of the Heart III: Trinity Strings." This time around, anyone will be able to request songs to be played on the piano by me this spring. Be aware however that not all songs will make it onto the list because of either me not being able to find sheet music for said song or I just didn't have enough time to play all of them. 

As far as Slut Fest is concerned, I think a new year means new change so sadly I'll no longer be doing any more Slut Fest events unless there is a high demand for it. I'm open to DJ for anyone that needs great music. Just PM me or msg me on the forum. 

Before i forget, I'm sure a few people have been wondering what happened to the group called 7 Sins. Because of everyone's busy schedule and lack of communication, we ended up disbanding after a while. So although some people might still be doing a few similar events, don't expect to see them on a regular basis anymore. 

As for the name 7 Sins, I still claim ownership and will thus keep it alive as the new name for the new Club opening in a few months. Room 1 nearly the same with just a few added features and also will be adding new rooms as well. 

If anyone knows how to get Alex Mod and how to get back to 1.o please let me know. I'm not the best builder and would like to ask an expert for some room makeovers (hint hint...Ayon). Anyways stay sexy my friends and keep the party going.

~ Love Natsumi,

#YearoftheNinjaKitty  

If anyone knows how to get Alex Mod and how to get back to 1.o please let me know. I'm not the best builder and would like to ask an expert for some room makeovers (hint hint...Ayon).

:P  Hey Natsumi

Follow this link it will help with the above http://northprojectz.com/3dxtweaked/index.php?/topic/56-building-with-10-in-2017/

Look me up in game if you have any trouble getting it to work <3

• 2 weeks later...

New Stuff is always great! 

Like the new poster above! It's great! 

Times are Official and Hope to see you all there for the Grand Opening

Open House will be for Friends only so save the date. If you want to be the first to see the new club, find me on 3DX and Friend me! 

Here is a little teaser of the new club The ZEN☯™

Stairway to Heaven?

2017-02-02_2213.png

Sleeping on the Dance Floor :D

2017-02-02_2218.png

Stay tuned for future updates in the next few weeks. 

Also remember if you want to get VIP Access, be sure to find me on 3DXChat and friend me! All friends will be able to get to see The ZEN☯™ 5 days before the general public does! :D

VIP Open House February 28th @ 12pm (GMT -7) 

Love, Natsumi

• 2 weeks later...

Update:The ZEN™  is underway and is looking to be finished sometime next weekend. I however just received word from Ashbash, that he unfortunately will not be DJing at the Grand Opening due to personal reasons. It saddens me that someone that I've looked up to and admired so long won't be heard again through music. Although this is a surprise for me, the show must go on. 

With that note, this means that there is slot and possibly two slots open for DJs. If you or anyone you know would like to DJ at the Grand Opening of The ZEN™ please be sure to PM me on 3DX or msg me on the forum. The event for The ZEN™ is still scheduled for March 5th starting at 10:00 AM (GMT -7)  

Update: Just when I thought things would be lost, a miracle happens. I'm so thankful for my friends for their help and loyalty. You all mean so much to me and have given me hope. Ashbash has returned for a special appearance as a DJ. I look forward to once again hear the rhythmic music of the man that I both highly respect and admire. Anyone can be a hero, but legends never die. Tuesday the 28th, The ZEN™ will be open for the first time ever for a VIP Open House for friends. If anyone wants to see the club early please find me tomorrow on 3DX and friend me VIP Access. 

Here There be Dragons

2017-02-25_2018.png

Bridge to Big Dreams

2017-02-25_2020.png

The World is a Stage

2017-02-25_2022.png

The Balcony

2017-02-25_2025.png

I love how the Club turned out Natsumi :D

It really looks amazing.

Looks like I will need to set the 4am Alarm for Sunday morning for the opening.

I want to thank everyone that came to the Open House to show support and also to see the work of art that I and Ayon had built. If you weren't able to see The Zen yesterday don't worry, the club will be open to the public on March 5th 12pm (est). We have 4 amazing and legendary DJs for you to take you on a wild journey through the electronic world and immerse you in some of the best music of retro games.

post-7444-0-39084900-1488519559_thumb.png

post-7444-0-80672700-1488519608_thumb.jpg

Here is the current line up for Gamer Revolution (All times are U.S. Eastern Standard Time)

12pm - 2pm ~ DJ Nixxx

2pm - 3pm ~ DJ Ashbash

3pm - 6pm ~ Intermission  (8bit tunes by DJ Ninja Girl)

6pm - 8pm ~ DJ Ukari

8pm - 11pm ~ DJ Ninja Girl   

Times are Not Official

Anyways see you all there!! 

Love, Natsumi

Tomorrow. The term tomorrow has always been a fascinating concept. It gives the idea that something new is around the corner. It could be good, bad, or something unexpected. While today may be a disaster for you or the other way around, we can always hope that Tomorrow is much brighter. I can't believe its already been 2 months since the conception of The Zen, and tomorrow it will all come together under one roof. This project has been both a difficult and pleasing thing to do. I am super excited to cut the red tape and introduce to you the long awaited club that is unlike any other.

This room was built by two members and took nearly 2 months to complete. There are things we wish we could've added, however to prevent too much lag we've left them out. Anyways I'm going to take the time to answer any questions anyone might ask about The Zen.

What is The Zen?

• The Zen is a open Stadium type club built for anyone wanting to use it for their events. With two floors filled with several possibilities, anyone can make something of it.

How big is this place?

• It is the largest club I've ever had and by my estimate it can easily fit 200 people!

What's the lag like?

• From my helpful reviewers of the club, there is barely any lag at all. However if you have a weak laptop like I do, expect some lag. There is a bit of load lag however when you enter, but that is to be expected due to the size of the room. Other than that, the room runs quite smoothly. 

How often will the Room be open?

• I plan to have The Zen open at least every Sunday. Much like its predecessor SLUT-FEST, There will be different themed events to make each experience in The Zen new and fresh. Be sure to stay tuned in for future event announcements. You can see the upcoming events on my forum Profile, or on my profile on 3DX. 

What do I do if I want to use the Room for an Event?

• It is quite simple. I provide the room, and you provide the music and DJs. Be sure to notify me at least a week in advance if you wish to submit a reservation for the room. The room is open to all clubs and parties and won't be exclusive to one group. 

When is the Grand Opening and who will be playing?

• The Grand Opening is Tomorrow March 5th @ 12PM (Est). We have 4 very talented DJs that will take you on a journey through the electronic world. Starring, DJ Nixxx, DJ Ashbash, DJ Ukari, and your's truly DJ NinjaGirl. 

​Why is there a gap between the event?

• While there will be an intermission between the morning and night events, the room will still be open for all to enjoy. This was made due to the lack of DJs since I was only able to get 4. I myself will be DJing twice to close the large gap in between.

Well there you have it, I'm super excited to share this event and room with everyone tomorrow! 

Love, Natsumi