3DXChat Community

Home Editor Problems

MiloTime80

Hello all

So I am having an issue advancing through the Home Editor tutorial....

When  I start clicking through the tutorial I get stuck on the step that asks you to right click on the mouse to rotate it.  I do this and rotate the selected piece of furniture but it never checks that item off so I can move through to the next step and be done with it.  

Anybody have a similar issue with this?  I contacted support and they said they would look into it, but I haven't heard anything back.  

All suggestions welcome and thanks!  

Hi Milo! I have the exact same problem, every time. It feels quite annoying. I just learned to ignore it. The good thing is, you can still edit your home even if you do not complete the tutorial. 

Good luck, and let us know if Support has any help to give!

Guest Suikazura

I don't recall doing the tutorial, though probably did. But from other games, it is often you need to do it a certain way. So did you try doing a complete rotation of the item and/or try both directions? I have run into this in other games and it ended up being they wanted you to rotate it clockwise, 1 full turn, not counterclockwise (for example).

• 4 weeks later...

I was directed to this thread and found all ROCHI advance thorough and accurate. THANK YOU so much for giving great advise to newbies and shows us how to utilize this site correctly.

• 5 months later...

Hello all

So I am having an issue advancing through the Home Editor tutorial....

When  I start clicking through the tutorial I get stuck on the step that asks you to right click on the mouse to rotate it.  I do this and rotate the selected piece of furniture but it never checks that item off so I can move through to the next step and be done with it.  

Anybody have a similar issue with this?  I contacted support and they said they would look into it, but I haven't heard anything back.  

All suggestions welcome and thanks!  

to not be stuck , you must rotate the furniture doing a 360° rotation