22 replies to this topic

#1 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:50 AM

this is not a request for tech support help, it is a moan. i was all ready to purchase the yearly membership offer today, i get paid once a fortnight and planned to do it today when it better suited my budget. i even posted in the announcement thread and asked if it would still be valid by the 12th jan (today) as i was plannin on gettin it then, to which there was no response from you. as far as i know, even yesterday someone posted in the thread it was still goin plus others had said that last year it went until the 17th. it was advised that u needed to go cancel ur current monthly sub first then apply the code after, so i just went and cancelled in my BMT account, then came here to the announcement page to buy the code and apply it, even though my current sub doesn't run out til the 8th feb, i didn't care about the overlap. when i get there the thread is locked and the first post says the deal is over. now i have had to contact BMT and request they re-instate my monthly sub which i'm not sure they can even do.

i kindly suggest that next time u announce an end date to the offer so ur customers can organize properly instead of havin stuff like this happen. not happy.

• SunShine likes this

#2 Shanti

Shanti

𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰𝑦 𝔅𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:21 AM

this is not a request for tech support help, it is a moan. i was all ready to purchase the yearly membership offer today, i get paid once a fortnight and planned to do it today when it better suited my budget. i even posted in the announcement thread and asked if it would still be valid by the 12th jan (today) as i was plannin on gettin it then, to which there was no response from you. as far as i know, even yesterday someone posted in the thread it was still goin plus others had said that last year it went until the 17th. it was advised that u needed to go cancel ur current monthly sub first then apply the code after, so i just went and cancelled in my BMT account, then came here to the announcement page to buy the code and apply it, even though my current sub doesn't run out til the 8th feb, i didn't care about the overlap. when i get there the thread is locked and the first post says the deal is over. now i have had to contact BMT and request they re-instate my monthly sub which i'm not sure they can even do.

i kindly suggest that next time u announce an end date to the offer so ur customers can organize properly instead of havin stuff like this happen. not happy.

You only cancelled the "auto-renewal" of your subscription so it will still be active for the amount of time you paid for.

There is no need for you to contact BMT in this case, you just have to make a normal subscription with same email, when this one runs out.

As far as the year deal, it always said :

Limited time offer! So don't miss out!

So as unfortunate as the timing is for you, it's often how sales work. There is not always an end deal date announced, it's up to customer to grab it while it's available.

• Veronique and Matrix like this

#3 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:30 AM

You only cancelled the "auto-renewal" of your subscription so it will still be active for the amount of time you paid for.

There is no need for you to contact BMT in this case, you just have to make a normal subscription with same email, when this one runs out.

As far as the year deal, it always said :

So as unfortunate as the timing is for you, it's often how sales work. There is not always an end deal date announced, it's up to customer to grab it while it's available.

no, special offers always tell u when they end.

edit; 1. haven't u ever seen ads which say "offer ends bla bla bla so hurry" this is normal, i worked in retail for years thanks. 2. yes i am not stupid i also know i still have until the end of my sub and i only cancelled the renewal. 3. people were convinced it lasted til the 17th as last year, seems there is a lot of confusion in the community where this deal is concerned so it needs fixin. 4. are u with the 3DX company because my post was directed to them. 5. why does ur attitude annoy me so much. don't answer that, it was more of a statement.

#4 Shanti

Shanti

𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰𝑦 𝔅𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:56 AM

no, special offers always tell u when they end.

edit; 1. haven't u ever seen ads which say "offer ends bla bla bla so hurry" this is normal, i worked in retail for years thanks. 2. yes i am not stupid i also know i still have until the end of my sub and i only cancelled the renewal. 3. people were convinced it lasted til the 17th as last year, seems there is a lot of confusion in the community where this deal is concerned so it needs fixin. 4. are u with the 3DX company because my post was directed to them. 5. why does ur attitude annoy me so much. don't answer that, it was more of a statement.

1/ I have. Yet my post clearly stated "not always". Just because you have worked in retail, doesn't mean you are right on any matters related to it. Others have knowledge too.

2/ I never insinuated you were stupid, nor was my post attacking. I only meant to be helpful since it came accross as you meaning "wanting to reactivate your subscription after this cancellation".

3/ You have worked in retail, so you should be aware that deals aren't always on same dates or for the same amount of time. It doesn't matter what happened last year.

4/ I'm not with the company. And if you want to adress the company, maybe you should write to them directly. A moan has no reason to be in "tech support" if it doesn't require tech support. It is common for this community to help out in technical support. As mostly community members are active on the forum.

5/ Always happy to annoy a keyboard warrior, that is seeking a two minutes worth of fame. Thank you for showing your colors.

• Chilles, Camden, pashion and 5 others like this

#5 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:58 AM

puts her on ignore.

• Shanti likes this

#6 pashion

pashion

🌸𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓑𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts
  • LocationGold Coast, Australia

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:21 AM

Lol
  • Camden and Cordelia like this

#7 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:39 AM

OMG I SPOTTED A PASHION *bats eyelashes*
  • pashion likes this

#8 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:50 AM

whos pashion???   ohhh, you mean Ethel.

• pashion likes this

#9 pashion

pashion

🌸𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓑𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:07 AM

I want ice cream. I have none left. It's just not fair!. Figured I'd just write it here.
  • Nicci and RobT like this

#10 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:14 AM

I want ice cream. I have none left. It's just not fair!. Figured I'd just write it here.

i have some for you, get in the car

#11 pashion

pashion

🌸𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓑𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:18 AM

Creep. Lol
  • Nicci and RobT like this

#12 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

rob is this all the same person or is it like mean girls and they are all turnin up in some sort of display. (join dates tell me they are all in the same gang if they're diff people)

#13 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:08 AM

They arent the same person , i am certain of that. I honesty believe Shanti was trying to help or explain, she is just very direct .  Shes been around 3dx since it was a fetus and knows a lot about how things work here, If i have a question 3dx related she is my go to person.  They are good people, i can vouch for that 100 percent

• TheHuntress and Nicci like this

#14 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

fair enough, i believe u. i found her manner to be sanctimonious and condescending, also i wrote to 3DX in the techsupport section and stated it was a moan, it did not warrant a response anyway and certainly not from someone who has no connection to the company. when i responded to her reply post which treated me like an imbecile who didn't know what he was doin and i found slightly offensive, she went off on a tit-for tat point list which made me think she was just lookin for an argument which is something i can't be arsed with and why i iggied her. but i respect u and i will take ur word for it.

#15 TheHuntress

TheHuntress

Wandering in the land of dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

If you didn't want any response, why create a topic to begin with? *shakes her head*

Also, I think Shanti was very nice and courteous to you, you seem to have some frustrations and you kind of unleashed them on her for being nice to you and trying to help. If her response made you feel like an imbecile, maybe you should start working on building some self esteem so you are not that sensitive in the future. And no, my join date is not the same as Shanti, Camden or Pashion, but it still was a pleasure to let you know how you sound like a grumpy, sensitive old man with low self esteem.

Have a wonderful day.

• pashion, Matrix and Nicci like this

#16 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

rob is this all the same person or is it like mean girls and they are all turnin up in some sort of display. (join dates tell me they are all in the same gang if they're diff people)

Apart from that theres far more worse gangs then our Angels of Sarcasm

• pashion, Matrix and Nicci like this

#17 Venom

Venom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

Welcome to 3DXchat!
  • pashion and RobT like this

#18 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

Hey, two years in a row I forgot it was automatic renewal and ended up paying full annual sub just before the discount offer each year.
Did I complain?
Well, perhaps just a bit.

• TheHuntress, Nicci and Mulan like this

#19 pashion

pashion

🌸𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓑𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

Don't worry your not alone there. Mines auto too. Lol.

#20 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

#PrayForAutoRenewalFolks

• TheHuntress and Nicci like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users