3DXChat Community

AxeL's Diary:The life of a drummer that works at Walmart

Axel

Alrighty, time to post something. The only thing I can think of to post right now is how i got completely shot down by a girl i was into back when i was taking classes, and even after she gave me her number the other night after i asked her if she wanted to catch up. Texted her back and forth twice about getting together for coffee, and then nothing....... Oh well, shit happens. Oh and i still need to take a picture of some shitty stacking jobs at work. Maybe i will tomorrow, since i work tomorrow. (dies on the inside) xD

Oh yeah, something my dad posted on facebook: 

A husband and wife are shopping in their local HEB. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in the cart. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife. "They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies. "Put them back, we can't afford them", demands the wife. They carry on with their shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband. "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife. Her husband retorts, "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price."

• 1 year later...

Well, not sure if anyone is actually gonna read this, but IM BACK BISHES! Probably not for too long, as usual, but im back and ready to loosen mah sack. HA jk. Life has taken ahold, therefore i have been quite busy, but i think i might try to keep posting to this topic whether or not I'm playing 3dx. We'll see. Also I am not longer working with Walmart (fuck that place). Currently pursuing a dairy position with King Soopers, which seems a lot better than what I was doing xD. BUT anyway.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDea7laHD4E. ALL HAIL BATMETAL!