3DXChat Community

WHAT TO IMPLEMENT

Ginevra

84 members have voted

1. 1. what would u like to be implemented through updates?

• CLOTHES
    • POSES
    • DEEPER FACE CUSTOMIZATION

Clothes: I'd love tails, collars, better cat ears, better heels, shoes(like vans or toms), hoodies, sweaters, piercings and tattoos, and maybe eye contacts.

Poses: Spanking, hair pulling, more cuddling poses. More single poses as well. (like siting, dancing, masturbating)

Deeper Face Customization: A whole lot.

Clothes would be fantastic, especially "silly" clothes like a pirate, cowboy/girl, astronaut, whatever.  The single female cop uniform has been a massive source of stupid fun, so even one or two more similar outfits would be amazing.

girls vote for clothes, boys vote for poses. simple.

So...what you're saying is...guys don't care what we look like they just want to...y'know?

Shame on you ;):P

• 2 weeks later...

I can't choose all 3 options so my vote doesn't count. I have a slight lean towards deeper face options, but its not enough to put a bullet point in it's selection. All 3 need equal attention. More locations included in this list if they start blending what locations they do have on a titanic map with it own custom terrain divided by a body of water. The yacht could finally then have the scenic view it needs. Places like Fresco, NC, Sin Club etc to be the instance changer off this titanic map. So to say there own block grid. Yada, Yada just gonna post now...

To add to deeper face options, there could be face poses.

Like rolling eyes, frown, raised eyebrow, salty wink, face palm, smile, grin, laugh, pout, sticking out your tongue, playing with your hair...

Maybe when you type the emoticons or actions like lol, /me laughs, : )), /me pouts, :facepalm: your character does the actual action?

I will probably look like I am having a seizure the amount of times I use :D:P;) and lol. I will have to follow it with the special dribble to finish it off : )~

Poses are priority. Maybe the devs can accept some community made poses. i'm sure a lot of people are more than happy to contribute to this game.

then clothes

then face variations

also more stuff to do in-game. i'd like to see cooking, TV, games etc

make this game more like the sims

To add to deeper face options, there could be face poses.

Like rolling eyes, frown, raised eyebrow, salty wink, face palm, smile, grin, laugh, pout, sticking out your tongue, playing with your hair...

Maybe when you type the emoticons or actions like lol, /me laughs, : )), /me pouts, :facepalm: your character does the actual action?

I will probably look like I am having a seizure the amount of times I use :D:P;) and lol. I will have to follow it with the special dribble to finish it off : )~

face expressions would be really cool, even to just be able to smile, laugh or frown

• 1 month later...