6 replies to this topic

#1 Nate/Dev/Leo

Nate/Dev/Leo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationThe beautiful state of Colorado

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:46 AM

I wanted to start this thread to see if any other gay of bi members feel like there is a lack of gay mm poses and if others think we should have gay threesome mmm poses. Right now there are about 57 straight mf poses and 34 gay mm poses. The last mf poses were added January 3rd, the last mm poses were added November 3rd. Many of  the mf poses could easily be gay poses. I have also heard many complains from other gay members about the game not having gay threesome poses. 

What do y'all think?

• DannyP, Veronique, tinanude and 3 others like this

#2 Veronique

Veronique

☠ President FoA MC ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:11 AM

From my personal experience they will bring MM and FF poses the "new" MF poses sooner or later, and will announce them as new poses. That being said I fully agree that we do need MMM and FFF threesome poses, and also I would like to see cumshot poses for FF and MM (not sure if there are for MM or not though).

cheers

• tinanude, Gucci, SvetlanaLupescu and 1 other like this

#3 Nate/Dev/Leo

Nate/Dev/Leo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationThe beautiful state of Colorado

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:03 AM

Cumshot poses are only for mf sex. I forgot to mention that in my first post.

• skydiver_matthew likes this

#4 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

Yes, more content pls, the lack of MM poses means new users join then leave again disappointed. I keep askin for at least one MMM 3-some pose. Spitroast will be a good start.

#5 JeremBi

JeremBi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

More poses  MM, FM Bisex,FMM Bisex, FF and FFM Bisex.

The 3DX population is more important in Bisex than in Hetero.
More Bisex Woman than Bisex Man but the lack of FM bisex poses is ridiculous.

I think it possible to adapt poses FF transsexual has poses FM bisex.

• Rockster likes this

#6 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

ok, i have 2 examples from yesterday. 3 of us were in a sex room, we all wanted to have a 3-way, multiple poses were wanted and suggested at various times, these are only 2 of them which i took screenshots of at the time. all three of us found the experience extremely frustrating. both guys stated they had never had a MMM threeway in RL and it was a total disgrace that they were unable to explore this in the game. please pull your fingers out devs. our money is as good as anyone elses.

in the first example here, it's a simple spitroast position, the guy wanking on the right wanted to fuck the guy suckin me off and was unable to.

EXAMPLE_1.png

in this example the guy wanking on the left wanted to fuck the guy lyin down while he was attendin to my arse.

EXAMPLE_2.png

there were more poses we came up with and would have liked to have done during this session which lasted ages, unfortunately for all 3 of us to participate we had to continually un-partner whoever we were with and then re-partner as a new couple while the third one just stood there watchin.

edit: photobucket are prudes apparently, anyone know a hostin site which works on this forum and which will allows sex photos from inside our game? i will happily create an account there and use it instead. edit edit: found a site

Edited by Rockster, 13 January 2017 - 10:15 AM.

#7 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:10 PM

Lesbians are in the same case than gays , even if there is some pose which was made saying "FF" , most of them are more "SS/SF" than "FF" . By exemple the one where the "receiver" wear a strappy ( anal pose where the giver hold her partner's penis/strap ) . To be a FF version of this pose , the strappy need to be removed . 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poses, gay, lgbt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users