3DXChat Community

Legendary Soundtracks Meet Metal

Guest RomanFox

Will you be attending?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending "Legendary Soundtracks Meet Metal"?

Well.. you could make the whole Witcher 3 Soundtrack, but I don't wanna be too greedy. So maybe just two at first. From two diffrent games even.

Geralt of Rivia - Witcher Soundtrack

Dark Souls III - Yuka Kitamura, it's the menu song if I am not wrong, just in case you can't find it, since this guy made few songs for Dark Souls III

Guest RomanFox

Well.. you could make the whole Witcher 3 Soundtrack, but I don't wanna be too greedy. So maybe just two at first. From two diffrent games even.

Geralt of Rivia - Witcher Soundtrack

Dark Souls III - Yuka Kitamura, it's the menu song if I am not wrong, just in case you can't find it, since this guy made few songs for Dark Souls III

Geralt of Rivia DONE! ;)

Working on Dark Souls 3 at the moment... and a bunch of others.

Guest RomanFox

Update: I'm still working on the suggested tracks, some of them seem to take more time than expected! The idea isn't dead!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RomanFox

An overhaul has been made to the original post... We've also added teaser shots for the new room that will open regularly!

Thanks to Ayon for helping out!

Well, since you seem to be stuck and I am awaiting, here is another one to do Pirates Of the Carribbean Davy Jones' theme, unless it's to metal, then well, I will retire in shame, but come on, who hasn't loved that movie shall throw the stone first.

Guest RomanFox

With the help of Ayon, the room of the location has been set! Now I just need to get my butt in gear and finish the soundtracks. The event is suspected to be somewhere next week!

With the help of Ayon, the room of the location has been set! Now I just need to get my butt in gear and finish the soundtracks. The event is suspected to be somewhere next week!

Yay! It looks awesome by the way. I can't wait till you open it to the public!

I have been playing the new Resident Evil, so the Resident Evil soundtrack would be cool!

• 2 weeks later...

All Along The Watchtower - The Forest Rangers feat. Gabe Witcher, reminded myself of this one after watching Sons of Anarchy.. it's not really legendary or anything but.. yeah, I wonder how it the violin would sound with a tad of metal.