3DXChat Community

Marriage Question

shorty

Hi all,

I've been searching for an answer to this question but can't seem to find an answer to it. If one is to get married, can you set your room up so your wife is the only person to have access to your rooms and if so, could you instruct me on how to set it up or a link to the information?

If there is no to way to set it for that, I think it should be added that since were married we can share our room with each other without being invited to it. Just might make the marriage of 2 people a little stronger. winks

Shorty   

+1  :)

Yes both should have access to a specific marriage appartement even when the other is not online.

Both should be able to modify the appartment .. and so find reason to : prepare surprise, adjust according to his preference, disagree on change, fight, discuss, forgive with discussion, forgive with ........ well you know..... so live !

Welllll,

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that would like that. Need to start adding a little more for married couples.  I can think of other things too add. Like a shower that i can share with my wife that i can wash her and whisper sweet things in her ears too. I also have this music stream that I really really like when I'm with her. Called Ravel Bolero. I would like to just paste the link and play it in my room when I make love too her smiile's. But I don't want to set a server up just to play that. Would be nice if somebody would add that to there list and send me a WORKING LINK so i can play it at special times blushing. Also there  is more to making love than just hoping on and off and leaving. I'm from the old school (age 71) winks

If you have never made love to that song, you should try it. Might be surprised what it adds to a good relationship.

Shorty

Pass... lol

what will he or she do when your not there.?

remember, its a two way street.... so if he/she decides to move your furniture around or delete stuff... live with it.

I'd rather have the developers work on inviting partners into my closet.... playing dress up is so much fun ;P

Marriage was thrown in the game because people asked and prob saw it as a way to make more money. I cant see them recoding rooms to stay open etc.

Aww Rob see this is why I can't marry you lol. Don't wanna share the home I made for you I see how you is :P

Setting  a marriage permission, or setting a permission for anyone for that matter to have access or some special permission, shouldn't be difficult extra coding. RLC has a fantastic system developed 10 years ago that would be perfect here. Kick and banning from rooms should also be included. Why they never made it that you can't kick or ban an asshole from your own place is beyond me.

As for who owns it after  a divorce, that is simple. Whoever owned it before always owns it.

Yeah, but who keeps the room when they divorce a week later?!?!?!?

The answer is obvious Amanda. A 3DX court is needed. Buy a lawyer for 10,000 xgold. The winner takes the room. Appeals cost an addition 10,000 xgold.

For a judge? RobT.

(p.s. I am joking ;) )

Yeah there should totally be a Judge Judy type room - guaranteed to be busier than sex in public restrooms. It would be A May Zing. I'd just sit there listening to all the sordid tales, and replying to pm's with "sorry, busy".