3DXChat Community

Patch Alarm!

gammareh

there is others topics to criticize the lack of update , this one is reserved for when a patch is online to advertise everyone that they can install it . So it would be nice to respect the will of the first poster and let this topic for when the patch will be here only , 

there is others topics to criticize the lack of update , this one is reserved for when a patch is online to advertise everyone that they can install it . So it would be nice to respect the will of the first poster and let this topic for when the patch will be here only , 

Thought it was more a sort of warning for DLL hack users, that their hacks might not be compatible any longer because a patch is launched.

Guest Twiggy

For as long as I have been here when ever a new patch comes in someone within a matter of minutes will start a thread to say so.

When that happens people will always go in and make comments on the new patch and so on.

I can see what the thread was intended for but I don't think it was going to ever do anything other than it has, people have just treated it the same as all the other threads that were started when a new patch came through.

Likely there will be a new one start when the new patch finally comes out and this one will be forgotten about.

I am not knocking what the poster tied to do and actually think it was a good idea, maybe if she had started another thread, comments on patch 361 or something, then maybe it will have worked how she intended.

But if you look back to the start of the thread everyone did the same thing as all the other posts that announced a new patch.

Guest Twiggy

No not really, it likely would have worked if the updates came quicker.

Because they didn't the thread just got to many comments in it and became what it is.

So blame the devs, lol

personally i don't care the next patch , there is nothing interesting for me in it lol

• 2 weeks later...