3DXChat Community

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - January 2017

Tauri

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - January 2017

Dear friends, we want to start a monthly 3DXChat Snapshot Contest. Post beautiful snapshots here and get prizes.

The winners will be picked by 4 judges that have been selected by me, i have done my best to make sure they are all from different "parts" of the game, they each get 6 votes(3 for the non edited photos and 3 for the photoshop photos)

Any questions you might have about the competition, feel free to send them to me in a pm(http://3dxforum.com/...omMemberID=4467), please do not post anything but pictures here, thanks!

Rules:

• Post your snapshots in this topic - only 1 snapshot per post
  • 1 snapshot from 1 member per day (you can post 1 snapshot every day)
  • Photoshop is allowed
  • In your post, mention any edits you might have made to your photo if any

Prizes:

• Non edited photos (Black and white filter, Cropping, Minor light adjustments, text etc...)
  • First Place - 10,000 XGold
  • Second Place - 7,000 XGold
  • Third Place - 5,000 XGold
  • Edited photos (Anything you can imagine!)
  • First Place - 10,000 XGold
  • Second Place - 7,000 XGold
  • Third Place - 5,000 XGold

Tips:

• Run the game (and the patcher) as administrator but first add the game (and the patcher) to the exception list of your firewall and antivirus.
  • Use the [Print Screen] key on your keyboard to make a snapshot (it will be saved to the '3DXChat/Screenshots' folder)
  • Use these hotkeys: [shift + Z] to hide GUI; [shift + X] for a Depth of field FX;

Good Luck!

Guest beccie

Any chance we could please have some info about the way the votes are cast for the images? i.e. technical ability, composition, relevance to theme (n/a this month), uniqueness etc? This would help when creating the compositions.

Thanks!

Any chance we could please have some info about the way the votes are cast for the images? i.e. technical ability, composition, relevance to theme (n/a this month), uniqueness etc? This would help when creating the compositions.

Thanks!

To the taste of the individual judge really, they like different things which often shows in the votes i see, so you will have to take my word on that one. When there is a theme then of course they vote for the pictures that fit the theme really well which it can in several ways(Clothing, text, how its taken ingame, edits in photoshop or whatever else you can use to edit pictures) Unqiue photos do have a tendency to gather votes above others, thinking outside the box always helps to stand out.

And above all else... Remember this was created as a way to have fun with creating these photos to show off to other people on the forum, do it cause its fun, not to win :)

Hope that answers your question, if you would like it to change then check the thread i created for feedback.