3DXChat Community

I love the new location! Saloon

Brett Smith

First of all I want to say I love the new location. Great choice. Gives me the feeling of 1800s Colorado. And I love that the place is set up more for parties than overly "furnished" for sex. I would love to see a western/cowboy hat added to the inventory though, fitting the place and theme, perhaps a few more clothing items to the same. I know this new location just became my favorite because of it's set up so I'll hang out a lot there, and I sure would have my hat on every time I visit.

Question though, will it be always winter there or it's just for the actual winter? Doesn't really matter to me, just curious. I already have some ideas for movies but I would definitely love to have the hat as addition for the place.

That being said, I know it's a hard work to maintain and upgrade 3dxchat so I do appreciate all your hard work, fellas. Thank you for that! Cheers!

I love what I was able to see of it. Last night, it was far too glitch, and I had to leave it twice. This is the time now for more western boots and hats and country style fashions in the clothing department. I will definitely be spending time there, once it settles down a bit in there, and I can load properly.

I love what I was able to see of it. Last night, it was far too glitch, and I had to leave it twice. This is the time now for more western boots and hats and country style fashions in the clothing department. I will definitely be spending time there, once it settles down a bit in there, and I can load properly.

Cheers to that! :) It seems to be working fine today. There are many spots you can sit, even on the roof. Pretty cool. And grabbing an instrument on the stage is hilarious lol I'm expecting to see some online concerts and tributes lol

Yeah, first impressions are, I love it. It's kinda funny that it's bought ready made but that's a positive really in the sense we can hold out some hope that more new venues could be added in the future without the time I thought would be needed to draw them.

Interesting that sex seems to be a secondary motivation for its presence in the game and, although not everyone would agree, I think that's a positive too. 3DX is, after all, a social sex game for most long term players, and all the other venues cater well for rp settings, as well as the user rooms.

I can see a queue being formed for the one and only bed mind you.... Next!

Overall, a big congrats to the devs for this addition...

I was all excited, thinking we finally had a country club. Nope. Still same ol' techno-whatever-stuff.... in a saloon...  yeehaw?  :/

~NikkiAM

Yes, I was hoping for some Country Music themed room, too. We still have Firey and CW's Lounge, at least, but a C/W lounge would of been awesome!!!!