3DXChat Community

A Pre-join Question

Nafian

(Reposted, I placed it in Roleplay by mistake)

Hi, I signed up and have been searching this forum for an hour, and have seen nothing posted about the gay community in this game. Is it big, small, growing? What about gay clubs? A neighborhood? An area for the clubs or anything? I even put the word "gay" in search and was told is was either not accepted or too short. Seriously, if this game is for everyone, we kinda need to know what's up. Thanks for any feedback.

(Reposted, I placed it in Roleplay by mistake)

Hi, I signed up and have been searching this forum for an hour, and have seen nothing posted about the gay community in this game. Is it big, small, growing? What about gay clubs? A neighborhood? An area for the clubs or anything? I even put the word "gay" in search and was told is was either not accepted or too short. Seriously, if this game is for everyone, we kinda need to know what's up. Thanks for any feedback.

Hi Nafian, 

Obviously my experience of the gay community is rather limited :P but there is one within 3DX. Honestly, I'm not sure how large it is, but it is there. The best place to meet them are in open user rooms, there are usually a few of these open, just look at the descriptions and they will be identified as a room for the gay community. Otherwise, you could open a room yourself. 

Oh and you might want to put a shout out in the forum, to identify your interest in the gay community

Hope this helps.

See ya around

Well presently there are 3 rooms open that identify as for gay people.

1. Gay/Bi Fuck Room For all = 0 people in

2. LesbianFuckFest = 2 people in

3. Upstairs At The Lair Gay/Bi = 2 people in

In total there are 220 people in user rooms. So 0.9% of users are in a room that will meet your criteria for a gay man or woman. Of course there will be other gay/bi people around in the main rooms, but there are no figures for them.

Just checked now and there are 11 people in the gay/bi room and the lair. This amounts to 4.7% of the people in user rooms - 231 people in user rooms

Thanks so much guys for the responses! Especially Rockster for all the details, info and taking the time to tell me so much and being so involved, it sounds pretty cool. You sound like someone I'd want as my first in game friend! I have been a member of Utherverse (Red Light Center) since '12 and actually stopped playing and left some real friends behind simply because of the widespread drama and backstabbing (like if I wanted that, I'd hang out in RL clubs). I was also a club Dj known as Dj Nafi. In short, I could pipe my own Dj software/voice into the game in real time into a night club I built and opened myself. I'm not too much interested in doing that anymore I don't think, it's a lot of work! I will admit tho, from what I have seen in the vid previews of this, the graphics alone leave Utherverse way behind. As for the ability to have sex, that's what makes a game a real game like real life, because face it, people love sex! But it's not necessarily a priority to me, I think friends are more important, sex is just a bonus. But that's just me. :D

Anyway, thanks again all, you just may be seeing me soon! Hugs!