• CathyDeeFox likes this

#23 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:46 AM

dairy! i'm really sad! someone said today i am apparently so sad and have no life, and spend all me time on 3DXchat... but this came from a person who was on there all the time day in and day out and i think he was actually on more than i am, but that would be hard diary, cause i luv this game so much. but yea, pot callin kettle an all that... gimme a tissue to cry in diary... cryin tears of laughter here...

• MagicFoxx likes this

#24 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

dear diary... well it's finally 2017 so Happy New Year to u, and to everyone else. :-)   and what a year it has been, eh. full of insanity, mad elections which mean nothin really anyway, and celebs droppin like flies everywhere. glad to see the back of 2016 to be perfectly honest. but 2016 was the year i found and joined 3DX, found some really good mates and u diary, so it wasn't all bad.

i've also got to check out the new venue properly diary, spent a fair whack of time there and even got a new job as security! i like it there but it's always a little cold cause we have no winter clothes to put on, just one jacket which looks naff-as, so i hope the snow stops soon cause the shiverin is pissin me right off.

last thing to happen of any note in 2016 was seein the back of a particularly vicious and dangerous 3DX player. they caused a lot of pain and paranoia in the game and ruined the game for many people. problem was diary that they did it all in the shadows through pvt chat and sendin other players to do their dirty-work for em while makin themselves look like an innocent flower publicly, and those people often never even knew they were bein used in this way dairy! it was pretty hard for people, cause no-one likes drama in the game, so many people even have it in their profiles, we go there to relax and unwind after all. cause of this, when u went through this shit u never really felt u wanted to talk about it to others cause it was, well, drama. so u just shut up and tried to move on. as a result so many people just internalized what they'd been through and never really got any closure, so we're havin a party on Fri 6th Jan, sort of like when u go to a funeral and it really sinks in the person has gone. people who suffered (ok, let's call a spade a spade -victims) will be able to accept this and then move on properly, so i hope they consider comin. if u see anyone who thinks they would like to attend diary, point them to this link and tell em they are more than welcome;  http://3dxforum.com/...n-2017-9pm-gmt/   thread got a little out of hand for a bit diary, with some trolls comin in to stir shit, but i see the mods cleaned it all up which is great to see and i thank them very much for doin so. appreciated.

think that's all i got for now diary, better get back to the game and see what's goin on, it's fun seein all the time zones reach the new year one by one.

until next time...      *waves*    *gone*

• MagicFoxx likes this

#25 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:18 AM

well diary… i dropped by to let u know i’m not comin by the forums anymore so this will be u and me partin ways… don’t cry diary, no-one else fucken will. lol.

i’m turnin over a new leaf diary, up til now i really did think it was the right thing to stand up for those u cared about or who looked like they needed ur help, to step in and back em up when they were in need. first time i did it diary was for some cow durin me first week there, played me like an idiot she did, thought i was helpin her against a bunch of trolls and ended up with half the community hatin me guts while she laughed. next was a man playin a chick who everyone hated and i got suckered in again and believed they were the victim, stood up for him and all, ended-up even more people hated me guts. then it turned on me and i saw it’s true colours and they were truly insane colours diary, make no mistake. this time, the last time, i went hammer and tongs defendin some people who were bein harassed by the aforementioned psycho and even though the job wasn’t finished, they told me to drop it and i ended-up lookin worse than ever. see I was never the one in danger, they were, but because I stood up and yelled so loud about it, i ended-up payin the price.  

i’m through diary, i leanrt me lesson. just don’t care diary, that’s the lesson. look out for urself, don’t get involved, let people deal with it themselves and as soon as anyone brings up a moan or a drama, hit that X pronto. i’ve turned off all notifications diary and i’m not comin back, so if anyone stops by tell em there’s no point in tellin u nothin, well they can, but i won’t ever read it. cya diary.

*closes cover*  *waves*  *gone*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users